crazy egg man shoots up ...school

Yup.....them 20 million dildoeheads don't be called mindnumbed lemmings fer nuttin'!....

They all deserve yer golden dildo......
so yer admittin ta bein both a ...regular listener an a ...dildohead

...well mary ...ya sure have revealed a ...lot ...about yerself in this classic ...plastic man thread!
WTF PM....
Thanks fer once again confirming English in NOT yer first language and that you def rode to school on the short bus!!!....

Like either party gives a fuck about any of us. Right now I just think the Democratic Party has the most people fooled. Their taking point are completely insufferable to me now. Just a bunch of guilt ridden, mind numbing crap. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Celso is running out of other people's meme's faster than Democrats run out other people's money.
Celso is running out of other people's meme's faster than Democrats run out other people's money. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Alzheimer's setting in already....seems to run heavy in the GOP???....
Time to review history and the FACTS AGAIN!!!
NOBODY blows other people's money faster than Republicans!!!

I remember when I was a kid I justified a wrong with others wrongs too.
I remember when I was a kid I justified a wrong with others wrongs too. Originally Posted by Ceremony
And it seems you still haven't outgrown that .....

Seems ya still have problems with hard facts and real numbers....ijs
And it seems you still haven't outgrown that .....

Seems ya still have problems with hard facts and real numbers....ijs Originally Posted by Celso
Not at all. As I've said I have no love for the GOP either. They are listless, neutered, hypocrites, scrambling for something to save them.

I only have a bit of a problem with sycophants carrying the water for, of all the crazy things, one political party.
Sadly today we only have a choice of picking the lesser of the worsers....

Pick yer poison.....
I think any poison will kill me. So I vote to try a make some semblance of balance if power. A stalemate. Then they can argue amongst themselves and I'll do what I do in hope of not be bothered.
The sad FACT is our Corporations and the Top 1% own BOTH parties and have absolute control of the balance of power.....

The system is utterly corrupt as is. As Lord Acton said, Absolute power corrupts, absolutely....