Dear Fellow Whoremongers and friends of prostitution....

Lemme get this straight. The Bulgarian cocksucker states he has no interest in fucking junkie hoodrats. Then brags about trying to butt fuck ur dream girl and Maggie monrooh. Two of the biggest junkie hoodrats in the tri state area. I guess it beats sucking cocks behind dumpsters at Taco Bell. Originally Posted by bambino
FYI: I never knew these two were junkies till I met them. If I know you'd have a valid argument, but I didn't know. Now your post is being reported because you used an insult.
Tits, if you see a provider and she isn't up to par as far as you're concerned, how is that a pointless review? I'd love to understand that. Isn't that potentially an honest review that helps out others? Isn't that what you're asking for?

And how does it makes any sense to say... "my reviews say who I see and who I don't" and then immediately contradict yourself by stating that you only review half the girls you see with the implication being that you only review the ones you like. Doesn't make much sense. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
AH: I prefer to review girls within the reasonable 150-200 range who did good job and I recommend. The reason why I do not review all I see is because they already have been reviewed by someone else who pointed out their bad sides, or I was under a ban at the time and too much time has passed or I simply don't want to bother sometimes. What the second question you asked for means? Certain hobbysts and provider ARE under the illusion that girls refuse to see me. From the few reviews I've written it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS that that has never been the case. As I said yesterday I've fucked indys Pittsburgh section nearly at 100 per cent. There are 3-4 girls I haven't fucked from indys. I've also done about a quarter of Ohio section. For Jesus' sake I fucked Fancy in CG's house lol and that was many years ago.
Lemme get this straight. The Bulgarian cocksucker states he has no interest in fucking junkie hoodrats. Then brags about trying to butt fuck ur dream girl and Maggie monrooh. Two of the biggest junkie hoodrats in the tri state area. I guess it beats sucking cocks behind dumpsters at Taco Bell. Originally Posted by bambino
Was this individual issued points for insulting?
Facts are not insults.
Was this individual issued points for insulting? Originally Posted by tatasddd
I gave him 6 demerits.
, it won't be a bad idea if we actually stuck to a few basic, simple and useful rules.
Originally Posted by tatasddd

Altho I am not a mod here at the moment, I have to say that tatas has a point.

And here is a place to start.

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?
His only point is atvyhe top of his head.