My St Paddy's day was lit!

I'll take the 'Under'. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yeah you're right duh
...Great night! Fancy red can we have St Paddy's day Eva week. And she wasn't there I just shouded ha out becuz she Irish. Anyhoo fellow eccos and eccas, lubs you'll and I'm about to pass out. Peace!!! Tomorrow, once again it's on!! Originally Posted by shinepro
I doubt even the most robust Irish liver could withstand St. Paddy's every week!

I had a grand celebratory Saturday and a bonus Sunday, too. (A day I usually take to repent my sins, not repeat them!) Extra caffeine this morning, please, and pass the Visine and Advil. No, no, chihuahuas, don't be scared; just mommy rising from the sheets, not a red-eyed monster with wild Medusa hair. Hey, whaaat's this shamrock tattoo doing HERE???!!

Oh, good; it's only a sticker.
Leave it to BSC whores to ruin a shine's thread
Smh
It was ruined the moment he clicked on New Thread.
St. Padd or patty day..

Is over....boys and girls

Looking forward to 5 de mayo thread..

Hope its just as good
St. Padd or patty day..

Is over....boys and girls

Looking forward to 5 de mayo thread..

Hope its just as good Originally Posted by stiffwood7
I like natural mayo on my thread, er, bread, um, breast, ah, chin, ahem, tongue.

The chihuahuas may let me out to celebrate Cinco. I'm told there's something called a Jameson Margarita now. Questionable how that would taste, but I'm game for a sample.
I like natural mayo on my thread, er, bread, um, breast, ah, chin, ahem, tongue. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
No matter where you spread it, I'd be willing to come like it off.
I'm just now coming home from the festivities. Fuck I'm still seeing like foooking double trying to take my drunk arse to sleep. Hooked up with sum bootiful Blondie's on Dem Tre bottles of hen and Dem two bottles of ciroc. Saw a few cutie provider ladas in da spot as well. Was going to send out an all points bulletin but Shine was strong in dat drank. The chiks dat came thru had a blast, and da chiks at the club in our section had a blast. Great night! Fancy red can we have St Paddy's day Eva week. And she wasn't there I just shouded ha out becuz she Irish. Anyhoo fellow eccos and eccas, lubs you'll and I'm about to pass out. Peace!!! Tomorrow, once again it's on!! Originally Posted by shinepro

You must have been drunk shinepro. It took you two whole sentences to get into character.
Im with fancy...lets try it..jamerson margaritas
You must have been drunck shinepro. It took you a bottle of Hendog to get into character. Originally Posted by NordicJag
FIFY.
It was ruined the moment he clicked on New Thread. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Shine is female
Yeah you're right duh Originally Posted by Cendell M
cb likes to take the safe bet.
Shine is female Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I wonder why Shine makes all these threads, do you think he/she is trying to bury threads that a previous incarnation may have made? Just curious