A Provider's Response to All the BBFS BS!!

You won't find such a list here, for many reasons. Originally Posted by Vyt
I did not think I would... for many reasons...

I have No problem with a lady that offers BBFS when she has made that choice without any prejudice advice from a hobbyist.

I do have a problem with a hobbyist "Encouraging" a lady starting out in this business to offer BBFS.

It really Pisses Me Off when I give a P411 OK, or a good reference for a Hobbyist I have seen & then I find out by a new provider they try to convince them into bbfs.

I would like to see the infamous list & ask each lady about the 1st time they offered bbfs and add the name of the gent next to hers. Give him the credit he deserves for his contribution to the hobby.
Guys ask... Girls provide..... Guys offer extra money...... Girls provide more...... The current crop of 18-3 year old ladies are much less cautious then those a few years ago.....

I highly doubt "aggression" is required.... Not required at all but most certainly used more often than you would think and many times by someone having lunch next to you.

Really? So let me get this straight... YOU have been around the community quite a while as I recall....... YOU have mentored a few young ladies over the years if my memory serves me well..... YOU are convinced that MOST BBFS Providers are coerced in an aggressive manner by Veteran Review Writing Hobbyists?.....

Yet.... YOU don't already know who these guys are?
I know many.

So you are suggesting that the older providers do tend to have to do a little more at times to stay busy huh?

I did. Are you really surprised I would suggest the truth?
Of course age has a factor in this business.

Until they get "older" right? No, they start to learn the business just as anyone starting a new job.

I kind of doubt that......

Most providers are creatures of habit in my experience... Once they start doing something it is usually there and available till they disappear from the scene..... Are you suggesting older providers DO NOT tend to do more at times to stay busy? Originally Posted by Whispers
Actually, Humans are creatures of habit. Change is more difficult as you get older. You are a middle aged man so it is understandable change is difficult for you. For a 20 something yr old... change is good
So.....

YOU know MANY Veteran Review Writing Hobbyists that aggressively coerce new providers into providing BBFS?

That seems to be information JUST as valuable to members of the community as any list purported to have ladies on it that provide BBFS.

I would encourage you to post such as list so that new ladies can know WHO NOT to see and I am sure a few guys around here would probably want to avoid some of the ladies they tend to review.....

These lists serve a purpose for different factions of the community.....

Personally... I think guys that Expect or USE their status as a prominent reviewer to get discounted services or services not normally available to others....

Being a frequent and respected reviewer does have some fringe benefits..... When I was cranking out 8-10 reviews a month years ago I was offered a variety of special arrangements by ladies entering the business as well as those needing to boost their business... Freebies to additional time...... I always paid a ladies published rate...... Never took a freebie...... I'll plead guilty for taking all the time a lady wanted to give me..... I still do.... If I book for an hour and a lady allows me to stay longer I'm grateful.... not financially of course.... I only booked for an hour and it is HER business to run as she sees fit.....If I paid for an hour I typically only reviewed an hour....

But I have always found it bothersome that there are those on our side of the fence that will "sell" their reviews and rep for a piece of ass.... or will use their status to GET something that the next guy that plops down his hard earned money will not get....
I will get a list together.

Whispers, I do know you are an advocate for the physical and emotional safety of the ladies that provide P4P. I want to thank you for that.
Whispers, I do know you are an advocate for the physical and emotional safety of the ladies that provide P4P. I want to thank you for that. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I do believe that it is a violation of ECCIE Rules to disclose that you know I am actually a caring indivdual with friends in the provider community. I work hard to maintain my aloof image.
Not sure if it is a violation, but it did surprise a few people.