The Price of Eggs

everyone here knows damn well how much more expensive groceries are today compared to 2020, just as they know the price of gas, utilities and so on

its hilarious how some will try to deny it.....sheep
everyone here knows damn well how much more expensive groceries are today compared to 2020, just as they know the price of gas, utilities and so on

its hilarious how some will try to deny it.....sheep Originally Posted by chizzy
Some people are stuck in the Matrix

https://t.me/STR1KER17/45749

I mean, if you don’t realize eggs are more expensive today than 2020, you refuse to accept reality. Truly astonishing.
Just don't lie about how much more expensive it is, like JD did
Why not? Doesn't it undercut his credibility on egg prices? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, I think we should leave the kids out of it because they've taken enough flack for father's ambitions. Same for his wife.
An independent grocery store owner tells President Trump his business has been up every year except for the last three because of Biden-Harris inflation:

"Every year we've been up, except for the last three years, because of this inflation. Prices are up, but our sales are down... It's been brutal."

Inflation KILLS small businesses and the working class.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/180980
Yeah, I think we should leave the kids out of it because they've taken enough flack (sic) for father's ambitions. Same for his wife. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Naaah... you just want to leave them out because the wife is of Indian descent (like Kamala, except MUCH smarter, have you heard her speak?) and the kids are attractive and bi-racial, which makes it hard for the Dems to play the race card against their Daddy.
No. Adult kids who get involved by choice are fair game. These kids don't have a real choice. Whether they're eating overpriced $4.99 eggs when perfectly good $2.99 eggs are available speaks to their dad.

And plenty of Magas have been pretty mean to his wife.

They're not the candidates. They're not bamboozling folks with photo ops at grocery stores, like JV
No. Adult kids who get involved by choice are fair game. These kids don't have a real choice. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Oh pulleese, stop pretending you're protecting his kids. Your opining on his casual remark that they each eat 14 eggs a day is NOT dragging them into the game.

Like I said, it goes to JV's credibility. You should want to skewer him for that, just like you busted his balls for being "out of touch" and not shopping enough to know the price of eggs (until bam busted your balls for being wrong on that point).
His kids can eat as many eggs as they want. His bringing it up while throwing out numbers is dumb.

The argument should have been, breakfast is more expensive. From these eggs that I feed my family to that bacon down there. The milk. Cereal. It all costs more. Build up the breakfast. Make people see what they should get vs what they do get.

But he had to try to get cute to hit a talking point. Mentions an odd number of eggs. Holds a massive pack when talking about a dozen. Mention prices with prices behind him that refute his words.

He'd have been better off picking up a 6 pack and opining that we coulda got double the eggs in the past for similar $. Wouldn't have had to make a choice between this and bacon so that hard working parents can give thier kids are hearty breakfast.

He didn't. Unforced error. Weird optics. A marine that didn't check his 6. That's why he's JV
But he had to try to get cute to hit a talking point. Mentions an odd number of eggs. Holds a massive pack when talking about a dozen. Mention prices with prices behind him that refute his words...

Unforced error. Weird optics. A marine that didn't check his 6... Originally Posted by HDGristle
Not what happened. But keep spinning it your way, if it makes you feel better.

If you could learn to nitpick every public appearance Kamala and Tampon Tim make as microscopically as you scour for imaginary gaffes each time JV goes out to a grocery store...

...THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!

Love that you use JV, btw. He's not ready for primetime