SUPER UBER ANNOUNCEMENT!

Thanks Guys! We needed this!
After speaking to my bitc...errr....uhhh...friend, CanDo01, we've decided to adjust our rates (incall/outcall rates are the same).

Doubles GFE/PSE: 250 for one hour
Doubles GFE/PSE: 400 for two hours (note the discount)

CanDo01 GFE one on one: 150 for one hour - all vaginas and starfish may apply (you won't feel a thing)

Neotek GFE/PSE one on one: 250 per hour - all vaginas and starfish may NOT apply (you will walk out bowlegged and won't be able to sit or shit right for days)

Other discounts will be applied for multiple hours. No additional P411 discount will be offered at this time. I have destroyed the monkey/ape suit (it just isn't my thang...ya know...?). The hamsters and gerbils have gone on permanent vacation as well. We will be replacing them with a very horny unicorn instead.

Please PM me or CanDo01 directly if you have questions and/or requests.

In size we trust,
Neo Originally Posted by Neotek
NEO NEO NEO YOU ARE TREADING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO HAVING A VACATION !!!! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE RULES AND PLEASE TAKE THE HINT AND FOLLOW THEM OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES........... STMatty59 lol
Gah! I'm getting really tired of these Man Bitches posting in Co-Ed. I mean, come on-- every other post seems like a ThreAD to me
You are so right DL! I don't think that they should even be able to post anything other than in the ad section. They never have anything worth value to say!
Touche' Ms Brooks, on post #11. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it doesn't "fit" so well!
You go girl!
  • S-Man
  • 06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Once my data plan is no longer unlimited, I will need to skip these multi-page threads.
HOLY TACO! Somebody got their drink on!

Drinking and Posting...
This is what it can do to you!

Nice!!

~Kelly TNT

Kelly Would Know....

BTW, For the record... These 2 Bait and Switchers do not have a vouch for access to the provider areas... Do we have some one that will vouch for them to get access? And yes, you must submit proof of this session, and I will have to point the next animal reference... No rodents were harmed in the making of this session....

PPE
Damn...

Okay, true.

Whatever!

I love ya!

~Kelly TNT
Someone forgot to ask if you did late night calls? I promise to text at 3am and want to come over right away. I will even call if neccessary to make sure you are up.
This might be the funniest thread I've seen in a while.
Where is a WK when you need one. I'll be one for a freebie and acouple of sodas.....just saying.
If I bust out laughin in the middle of sumthin' sumthin' tonight...well, i guess I just will.
This is the funniest thread/multi-thread I've read on Eccie. Keep on keepin' on!