Boebert and MTG -- Typical of the remains of the classless Trump mob

But republicans have more assholes.

Topic of this thread isn’t Tulsi Gabbard’s one photo in a wetsuit that has you fuckers grinding your own corn.

It’s about the GOP Fools that you fellas can’t defend.

Obviously you fellas are obsessed with politicians with tits. Maybe that’s why you support Trump. In fact, I’m willing to bet you boys love tits so much you’ve grown your own set. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We have a female VP she's there because of her skin color and her tits. It surely isn't because of her intellect that's for sure.
Give it up dems. A no class cannot recognize another no class. It's called ignorant racist uneducated clueless rednecks that have no use for class and no class room neither

Yes I say so n know so dah I read some of the classless clueless shit on here . When they get caught though they cry like whiney little biotches. I can't get a fair trial in Washington DC...well stupid as fuck biotch don't commit crimes in Washington DC and be on public film. Still no clues for the clueless cult Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You may be on to something, or on something. Kameltoe Harris was part of a defense fund that bailed hateful, stupid, partisan, terrorists out of jail. So I guess she recognizes kindred spirits.
We have a female VP she's there because of her skin color and her tits. It surely isn't because of her intellect that's for sure. Originally Posted by Levianon17
More like she’s there because of her tits and oral talents.

I can see all of the mothers encouraging their daughters to follow in Kamala’s footsteps……..”now little girl, the most important thing to remember when trying to advance your political career is don’t bite down and always swallow”.
Being Republican should be a mental health diagnosis
Well, being a diehard democrats nowadays is a textbook example of cognitive dissonance. You say you believe in freedom...but you don't. You say you believe in voting...but not really. You believe in peace...unless your target is Russia. You believe in science...except when it comes to abortion and mask wearing. You say you believe in the nation but won't guard the border.

Frankly, it's tough to be a democrat unless you're a contortionist.
Frankly, it's tough to be a democrat unless you're a contortionist. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
you're giving contortionists a bad name
But republicans have more assholes.

Topic of this thread isn’t Tulsi Gabbard’s one photo in a wetsuit that has you fuckers grinding your own corn.

It’s about the GOP Fools that you fellas can’t defend.

Obviously you fellas are obsessed with politicians with tits. Maybe that’s why you support Trump. In fact, I’m willing to bet you boys love tits so much you’ve grown your own set. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok Boebert for President 2024! Smarts Integrity and beauty
Freakin A
Really, the VP has a law degree, these two bitches between them don't have a high school diploma. They might suck a good dick though if they could keep their mouths shut and swallow.
Being Republican should be a mental health diagnosis Originally Posted by RaulPenwa

if you say so
Really, the VP has a law degree, these two bitches between them don't have a high school diploma. They might suck a good dick though if they could keep their mouths shut and swallow. Originally Posted by Hdtown

her post graduate degree was in "political dick sucking"

BAAHHHAAA
Being Republican should be a mental health diagnosis Originally Posted by RaulPenwa
Nah...We're just superior
Actually it's Liberalism. The only cure is to stand on the Interstate Blind Folded at Five O'clock, lol.
I want a MTG blow up doll. Shes HOTT! Originally Posted by winn dixie
And the doll would probably be a better lay....and definitely have a higher IQ...... Wise choice.
Boebert and MTG might not have much class, but they were the only two people in that Chamber that has any balls.
Boebert and MTG might not have much class, but they were the only two people in that Chamber that has any balls. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Jim Jordan and Goehmert sure don't