False flag operation: bombs

• WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 01:28 PM
After watching what the Dems did during Kavanaugh, they showed that they are capable of doing anything. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That little bitch cried like a girl not asked out to the prom.

He'll probably turn out more liberal than O"Conner
Was it detonated using a real bomb? That's usually how they do it.

The things look poorly made if not fake. I've notice most of the police are reporting "appears to be" preface.. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Exactly. The "Appears to be" to me, is rather telling.
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 01:35 PM
Exactly. The "Appears to be" to me, is rather telling. Originally Posted by garhkal
Please tell us wtf it tells you...
That little bitch cried like a girl not asked out to the prom.

He'll probably turn out more liberal than O"Conner Originally Posted by WTF
That little bitch will vote to overturn Roe v. Wade!

You're gonna be in child support arrears to some little chubby Mexican lady!
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 01:39 PM
That little bitch will vote to overturn Roe v. Wade!
Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
That is the lie both the left and right swallowed....
That is the lie both the left and right swallowed.... Originally Posted by WTF
We here know what you swallowed!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 01:48 PM
We here know what you swallowed!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
Marshall not only are you continually off topic but you continually try and insult.

That type of behavior is in the past. Please try and conform to tje new forum rules.
Marshall not only are you continually off topic but you continually try and insult.

That type of behavior is in the past. Please try and conform to tje new forum rules. Originally Posted by WTF
I was talking about the Supreme Court...what were you talking about?! It looks on topic. If I am not on topic, then neither are you. You are having trouble handling my stunningly winning intellectual arguments. Is that the true basis of your complaint? Your losing of the debate is not an insult to you. When the Texans lose a game they just lost a game. It's not an insult.
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 02:24 PM
I was talking about the Supreme Court...what were you talking about?! Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
No wonder you like Trump, you say something and then lie about what you just said.
Though I don't gamble I would be willing to bet these small bombs are bought and paid for by a democrat operative.
1. No democrat got hurt. Someone was sophisticated enough to get all these bombs to their targets almost simultaneously but none went off?
2. All the bombs were small. Just big enough to be photographed and noticed. If you want to take someone out then do it.
3. The rhetoric, already heard Cuomo say he expects more. Another say that rising right wing(?) violence predicted this. News organizations already on the same page.

Too pat, too over the top and the timing...just before an election and not likely to be fully solved before the election. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Agree. The "letter bomb" had 6 stamps on it. Given it had two batteries and a small pipe it wasn't going to do much damage if it was even functional.

Wasserman-Schultz is a dim-retard -- the very definition of a stupid politician. There's no telling how stupid she really is ... especially since none of the bombs actually worked.

Per your article, there's a 90% chance that it ain't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Strange that so many were sent out and not a one worked.

My first thoughts on the pipe bombs was todays youth have learned nothing from their elders. They can't even make a pipe bomb that works. Originally Posted by tucson
In fact, given how well youtube is at instructional video, they may not have been designed to work.

I saw a x-ray of one. I think they were fake.
The investigation will take months.
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 02:45 PM
The investigation will take months. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Will it be completed before the Soros financed ISIS invasion?
From Guatemala?
That is the lie both the left and right swallowed.... Originally Posted by WTF
You are right about that. Everyone is using that for their own politically motivated bullshit. Just like these fake bombs.

I think that whole fucking procedure, while occasionally medically necessary, is fraught with ethical and moral problems.

Except when a future Democrat is aborted. Then I'm fine with it.
From Guatemala? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I once fucked a sweet little 22 year old Guatemalan girl - 85 pounds, 4'10" tall, and her sister, same size. If the caravan is full of sweet little chicas like her, I'll help pay for the fucking thing.

Of course, if the caravan is bringing in more false flag bombers, terrorists, and criminals, then they need to turn the fuck around.