WTF humiliated by new California Law!

• WTF
  • 09-29-2019, 06:25 PM
That’s correct. Partially anyways. The big owners will take a little chattle for walking around money. But even the larger subs would take a partial payment in cash. My excavator/foundation and plumber did. Originally Posted by bambino
It sound like friendly fred should be bouncing on your nuts instead of mine...

So you gave 100's of thousands of dollars in cash to subcontractors so you could get it done for less?

How did you two document this illegal transaction?

I mean if the subcontractor records it...what is the point of him doing that for you? So it would be really silly for him to give you a receipt. You do know you want documentation when building because you do not want some confusion and a sub putting a lien on a million dollar home that you then can not sale.

Are you three starting to understand that when you think you know about something but you haven't actually done it....when you talk with someone that has....you can be shown to be foolish in your beliefs.

So you gave 100's of thousands of dollars in cash to subcontractors so you could get it done for less?

I mean if the subcontractor records it...what is the point of him doing that for you? So it would be really silly for him to give you a receipt. You do know you want documentation when building because you do not want some confusion and a sub putting a lien on a million dollar home that you then can not sale.

Are you three starting to understand that when you think you know about something but you haven't actually done it....when you talk with someone that has....you can be shown to be foolish in your beliefs.

Originally Posted by WTF
Did I say I gave them hundreds of thousands of dollars? I said two subs that were relatively large companies. I knew the owner of Superior walls..The foundation company. He took 10k in cash on a 50k deal. The plumbing company took 5k. The others were smaller and gave me a 20% discount if I paid them in cash. You obviously don’t know you’re stuff!!! you couldn’t build a dog house. Why do dry cleaners take cash, because they don’t record it. Or Pizza joints that aren’t franchises. Ya dummy!!!

Originally Posted by WTF
You can sell a property with a lien genius!

For instance, the title company can bond around the lien!

Your lack of knowledge probably costs you mucho dinero Senor!
  • WTF
  • 09-30-2019, 11:54 AM
Did I say I gave them hundreds of thousands of dollars? I said two subs that were relatively large companies. I knew the owner of Superior walls..The foundation company. He took 10k in cash on a 50k deal. The plumbing company took 5k. The others were smaller and gave me a 20% discount if I paid them in cash. You obviously don’t know you’re stuff!!! you couldn’t build a dog house. !!! Originally Posted by bambino
So you saved yourself 3k and a few dollars here and there elsewhere? As I said earlier....on a small build of your own house. Tempting. In fact I've done so on my own home repairs.....Just not on a million dollar project where I keep accurate accounting. Not worth the risk.

. Why do dry cleaners take cash, because they don’t record it. Or Pizza joints that aren’t franchises. Ya dummy!!! Originally Posted by bambino
You try and bust balls at a mom n pop dry cleaner and pizza joints?

Are you related to friendly fred….I know his type is know for that!

• WTF
  • 09-30-2019, 11:59 AM
You can sell a property with a lien genius!

For instance, the title company can bond around the lien!

Your lack of knowledge probably costs you mucho dinero Senor! Originally Posted by friendly fred
If you delay a sell by a month it could cost yo 15-20k in carry....why would anyone risk that?

Give it a

If you delay a sell by a month it could cost yo 15-20k in carry....why would anyone risk that?

Give it a

Originally Posted by WTF
The carry is 15-20k per month on a million dollar loan - I need in on that!! Either that or the underlying property is shit or your credit sucks!
The carry is 15-20k per month on a million dollar loan - I need in on that!! Either that or the underlying property is shit or your credit sucks! Originally Posted by friendly fred

is there an option for "Both"?

• WTF
  • 09-30-2019, 11:04 PM
The carry is 15-20k per month on a million dollar loan - I need in on that!! Either that or the underlying property is shit or your credit sucks! Originally Posted by friendly fred
is there an option for "Both"?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
underlying property is shit ????

Well now I'm sure you two build million dollars homes on 5k lots but not everyone does. Lets say you pay 1.2 mil for the property and you are being charged at the end of the build 7-8k a month in property taxes, plus your carry on the home loan, it can add up....so getting a sale tied up on some lien from you are trying to save a few bucks does not seem worth it to me.

But I'm sure you two thought of that!

underlying property is shit ????

Well now I'm sure you two build million dollars homes on 5k lots but not everyone does. Lets say you pay 1.2 mil for the property and you are being charged at the end of the build 7-8k a month in property taxes, plus your carry on the home loan, it can add up....so getting a sale tied up on some lien from you are trying to save a few bucks does not seem worth it to me.

But I'm sure you two thought of that!

Originally Posted by WTF

don't stay up too late! you don't want to be late in the morning to meet your "contractor"

• WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 09:34 AM
don't stay up too late! you don't want to be late in the morning to meet your "contractor"

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You still think I build houses?

You still think I build houses? Originally Posted by WTF
Not any more... congrats on your new NFL job!

• WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 03:52 PM
Trump says jock strap and all you latent homosexuals come running the fuck outta the closet!

There goes wtf again bringing up homosexual content.

Dude just come outta the closet! Be happy! We will applaud you. snick snick

ohh thank you gif queen
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 04:52 PM
There goes wtf again bringing up homosexual content.

Dude just come outta the closet! Be happy! We will applaud you. snick snick

ohh thank you gif queen Originally Posted by winn dixie
wd, you're outta your league....move along son.

wd, you're outta your league....move along son.

Originally Posted by WTF
Really?? Who was banned last time and who was still standing?
Heres your sign, stupid!
Do not try again. I will punk you again! This time i will make it slow and painful! And make sure your ban is a little longer