Fox News Loses It's Mind - Tells Biggest Lie Ever

Are you serious? Freedom of the press and journalism is about finding the truth to the best of your ability and reporting it. Not to accept some idiotic and utterly absurd assertion without the slightest shred of support and accept it as correct because the "journalist" knows that the halfwits in the FOX audience will buy into it.

And the reason it's important comes from the American Press Institute:

The purpose of journalism is thus to provide citizens with the information they need to make the best possible decisions about their lives, their communities, their societies, and their governments.

In other words, the antithesis of FOX "news"..... Originally Posted by timpage

Also the antithesis of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. none of the MSM report news. They select and spin. Yes, that includes FOX.
One drop rule. Look it up just like you can look up the Fox news lies.

Would be nice though if Obama was unknown and walked into a bar and declared: "Hello everyone accept me since I'm half white." People would look at him and imagine they have another Clarence Thomas on their hands. Lol .

The Bible says a little leaven sours the whole lump. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Looks like Faux news is pathetically apologizing: http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/18/medi...nts/index.html
Looks like Faux news is pathetically apologizing: http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/18/medi...nts/index.html Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yep, something you would NEVER see from MSNBC, or CNN... an apology for not fact checking what they aired more closely, right?? ROFL.
Looks like only a few Islamic countries have No Go zones?... Now everything is PC good since Fox apologized.

Lets stick a fork in this Big Louise lie and close the thread. The truth is a GUEST of Fox News made a statement on a commentary show which was not challenged. Later Fox News hosts made apologies accepting responsibility for not challenging the assertion. Done and done except for people like BL who still blames George Bush for the ills of the world.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...lam-in-europe/

There is even video (not that makes any difference to BL) of the judge and Julie making their apology.

By the way, FAUX is pronounced F O, the X is silent so this little bit of sarcasm is actually showing the user to be the idiot who can't sound it out.

On another note; most of the journalists on Fox News worked for another network before coming over to Fox. So when you refer to them as anything other than journalists (half wits, idiots, etc) you're showing the worst kind of bigotry. Rather like someone who announces that they discovered that their birth mother was black and so they are black, or someone who comes out as gay, or your best friend who finally admits that he voted for Ronald Reagan. Suddenly to you everything has changed about them and the person you used to like is not your enemy. So there you go bigots, you know who are and so do we.
Lets stick a fork in this Big Louise lie and close the thread. The truth is a GUEST of Fox News made a statement on a commentary show which was not challenged. Later Fox News hosts made apologies accepting responsibility for not challenging the assertion. Done and done except for people like BL who still blames George Bush for the ills of the world.

There is even video (not that makes any difference to BL) of the judge and Julie making their apology.

By the way, FAUX is pronounced F O, the X is silent so this little bit of sarcasm is actually showing the user to be the idiot who can't sound it out. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Seems like you and your kin refused to admit there was any sort of apology issued, JDIdiot.

You and your kin owe everybody an apology for that before you can close this thread!

By the way, FAUX is pronounced F O, the X is silent so this little bit of sarcasm is actually showing the user to be the idiot who can't sound it out.

On another note; most of the journalists on Fox News worked for another network before coming over to Fox. So when you refer to them as anything other than journalists (half wits, idiots, etc) you're showing the worst kind of bigotry. Rather like someone who announces that they discovered that their birth mother was black and so they are black, or someone who comes out as gay, or your best friend who finally admits that he voted for Ronald Reagan. Suddenly to you everything has changed about them and the person you used to like is not your enemy. So there you go bigots, you know who are and so do we. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You were big on the pronunciation of Faux, but why didn't you give the meaning also?
In the interview with Jeanine Pirro of Fox News, broadcast on Sunday, Mr. Steven Emerson, Fox's so-called "expert" on Muslim terrorist said that in Britain, “there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in.”

Mr. Emerson also said, “In parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound, seriously, anyone who doesn't dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire.”

You would think that Jeanine Pirro would question this but no she came back with. “You know what it sounds like to me, Steve? It sounds like a caliphate within a particular country,” she said.

As you can imagine Emerson admitted to making the entire thing up and everyone from Murdoch on down has been apologizing and back tracking. The British have not been amused and everyone from the PM on down has been hammering Fox.

Meanwhile Fox has been the butt of jokes, even Al Jazeera America has been taking shots at them.

And the conservatives wonder why people refer to Fox News as Faux News. Originally Posted by BigLouie

I don't think it proper for any commentator not to do their "due diligence" before the show, but I suppose most of them rely upon others in the newsroom to do it for them, shame on them. In this case, I believe the Judge, should have come on, on Sunday evening to make an apology for this faux pas, but for whatever reason, it was left till a week later for her to do so. Well, at least she did have the kahunas to do so, albeit after taking her due flak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRV1...f67z5DMWA8K-sL
Because like any good lib you're only going by appearance. You judge by color and not by content. My point (and it is valid) is that FAUX is not FOX. It is only an accident of the English langauge that it appears to be similar. If that is what you want to argue about now (and waste time) then go do that by yourself as I am sure that you do a lot of things by yourself.
Because like any good lib you're only going by appearance. You judge by color and not by content. My point (and it is valid) is that FAUX is not FOX. It is only an accident of the English langauge that it appears to be similar. If that is what you want to argue about now (and waste time) then go do that by yourself as I am sure that you do a lot of things by yourself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FAUX means fake like Fox, and it is French.
FAUX means fake like Fox, and it is French. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually the French word for Fox is Renard. So much for your French langauge skills. Like I said and you've proven, you all about appearance and not substance EVA.
You wanted a link? Here you go:

http://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-apolo...154509889.html

Fox News has issued an apology for on-air comments made by an Islamic terrorism "expert" in the wake of the attacks in Paris claiming the U.K. city of Birmingham is "totally Muslim" and a place where "non-Muslims simply don't go."

"Over the course of this last week we have made some regrettable errors on air regarding the Muslim population in Europe," Fox News host Jeanine Pirro said on Saturday's “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” a week after Steve Emerson, head of the Investigative Project on Terrorism, made those claims on her show.

BigLouse finally provides a link in his posts
Actually the French word for Fox is Renard. So much for your French langauge skills. Like I said and you've proven, you all about appearance and not substance EVA. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My god you can't even read judy. I will type slow try to keep up. FAUX is French for fake, not fox We use FAUX for fox because they both are fake.