Oral Sex, Giving or Receiving

I love recieving and giving as long as the hygiene is correct. Lol! Originally Posted by maja
Amen
I love to please and to be please. However,the turn on for me is that I like to take my time and savor every moment as if this might be the last cock I get. Love the foreplay leading up to slowly moving down someone's neck and nibbling my way down to their cock, tracing my steps with my tongue. Taking only the head in my mouth at first, running my tongue around the rim, licking slowly up and down the shaft slowly to feel his muscle throbbing. Licking and kissing his ball sac and taking 1 ball at a time, nibbling and tugging softly, working my way back up his shaft, taking the head in and out of my mouth inching further down the shaft with each stroke. Slowly quickening the pace into a frenzy.

Definitely like when the guy grabs my head and forcing his thrust as deep as he can go, or at least as deep as I can handle right before he cums. Its so amazing. It doesn't end there, I keep on until he can't take it anymore and has to pull me away. I get lost in the moment until I'm pulled away, then I'm working on getting him hard again so that he can really fuck me. That's what I love about sucking dick, know the 2nd time to cum takes a little longer, so I'm usually in for a good fucking.

Sorry for the length, got a little carried away.
Ill be back in 15 minutes
Ill be back in 15 minutes Originally Posted by Angelsshadow
*blows Kristin a kiss*
Thanks for that post. lol
And likewise, for you and to you Ms. Keys!

STP
I love to please and to be please. However,the turn on for me is that I like to take my time and savor every moment as if this might be the last cock I get. Love the foreplay leading up to slowly moving down someone's neck and nibbling my way down to their cock, tracing my steps with my tongue. Taking only the head in my mouth at first, running my tongue around the rim, licking slowly up and down the shaft slowly to feel his muscle throbbing. Licking and kissing his ball sac and taking 1 ball at a time, nibbling and tugging softly, working my way back up his shaft, taking the head in and out of my mouth inching further down the shaft with each stroke. Slowly quickening the pace into a frenzy.

Definitely like when the guy grabs my head and forcing his thrust as deep as he can go, or at least as deep as I can handle right before he cums. Its so amazing. It doesn't end there, I keep on until he can't take it anymore and has to pull me away. I get lost in the moment until I'm pulled away, then I'm working on getting him hard again so that he can really fuck me. That's what I love about sucking dick, know the 2nd time to cum takes a little longer, so I'm usually in for a good fucking.

Sorry for the length, got a little carried away.
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys

Uh, Uh, Uh, Shit, Damn, Hell... I need a smoke and a beer!

WOW-WOW-WOW
DATY does it for me. It is more a deal breaker for me than DFK. If no licky the kitty...it's a no go for me....
Fawn great thread I enjoy giving and have had some very enjoyable times with the ladies. The receiving is much better when the ladies engine is running on all the cylinders. She seems to be much more into making sure the guy receives all the concentration of the date.