The Saddest Part of the Boston Tragedy

IMO unless theres a cop for every single person in the crowd, watching that person like a hawk watching a rat, anything can happen Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah because it was an open area event, not like going into a stadium
where there is a checkpoint you must go by first. Big crowds of people
mealing about everywhere, a real security nightmare.

The bombers were smart in that respect, choosing such an event.
you're a fucking moron, Whiny!

What important here is the way that the Teapukes try to attack President Obama on every turn of the Boston screw. These confused morons can't stand that we captured one of them. They can't stand that we didn't kill both of them. They cant stand that we didntmtorturenthensurviving brother. they cants stand that by all accounts the brothers were acting alone., .they can't stand the the US Government didn't declare the, enemy combatants.

What the fuck are you fucking imbeciles going to allow?

don't you realize how irrelevant your stupidity has made you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup you insufferable twit.

Acting alone? Yeah they had no outside influence at all, the first time
we have ever had such an incident occur where an act of terrorism
was perpetrated in the name of radical Islam.

Sure hope they don't set some kind of trend or something.

And yeah it was so upsetting to me that they captured one of the
poor confused bastards, I cried real tears when that happened.

A song just for you Yssup.

We all need to suffer sometimes.

ha ha ha ha

And now, for proof of what is wrong with our society, these people are thanking the police for pulling guns on them and ordering them out of their houses. Sickening. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The first difference is that most of us see the acts of Law Enforcement as pulling guns for us, to protect us. No one is protesting in the Boston area.

Looks like you and the all knowing daddy in Russia are the only ones.

Ironic.

Old Dingus
you're a fucking moron, Whiny!

What important here is the way that the Teapukes try to attack President Obama on every turn of the Boston screw. These confused morons can't stand that we captured one of them. They can't stand that we didn't kill both of them. They cant stand that we didntmtorturenthensurviving brother. they cants stand that by all accounts the brothers were acting alone., .they can't stand the the US Government didn't declare the, enemy combatants.

don't you realize how irrelevant your stupidity has made you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why the hatred, Yssup - it sounds so unAmerican!!
  • CJ7
  • 04-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Why the hatred, Yssup - it sounds so unAmerican!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

unlike COF foaming at the mouth about police trying to catch the guy that bombed innocent people ?

given the scenario, I wouldn't point a un-American finger at Yssup, but that's just me.
unlike COF foaming at the mouth about police trying to catch the guy that bombed innocent people ?

given the scenario, I wouldn't point a un-American finger at Yssup, but that's just me. Originally Posted by CJ7
I can understand why you wouldn't, but he implied being hateful was unAmerican, so I was pointing out his contradiction in that posting, which seemed unfortunately hateful to me.

Yssup wrote:

"Liberalism isn't an ism. Americanism and Patriotism is. And you ain't either.
Haters.
don't you find anything inherently unAmerican about hatred?"

before that:

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"you're a fucking moron, Whiny!

don't you realize how irrelevant your stupidity has made you?"
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Terribly interesting how all those perfectly matching flags are suddenly everywhere.

Bostonians allowed themselves to be disarmed. Of course they'd let our kind government come and protect them. No one had a gun. Bring that shit down to Texas and see what happens.

~SFG~

Spirited fighting gunners mate
  • CJ7
  • 04-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Terribly interesting how all those perfectly matching flags are suddenly everywhere.

Bostonians allowed themselves to be disarmed. Of course they'd let our kind government come and protect them. No one had a gun. Bring that shit down to Texas and see what happens.

~SFG~

Spirited fighting gunners mate Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Bostonians were disarmed when Romney walked all over the constitution when he was the Gov and placed a ban on assault weapons ... some how when the current Gov ask the people in a small community to stay in their home, and cops knocking on doors trying to do the job those people expect them to do aka protect the public kills their freedoms.

confusing isn't it

~SFG~

Spirited fighting gunners mate Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Why even bother with police when the rednecks want to do their job.