Should we be talking about Egypt?

Yet more repetitive posting from JD Idiot's twin brother, IB.

BTW, how is your sister/aunt doing? Originally Posted by bigtex
You'd best be worried about your "repetitive posts", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat; especially, since your ignorant ass has initiated every one of these exchanges with asinine comments almost verbatim to the one you've just posted. But pointing out your hypocrisy and expecting you to see your own enormous faults is probably asking too much of a lib-retarded, BUTTer Bar Asshat like you.
You'd best be worried about your "repetitive posts", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat; especially, since your ignorant ass has initiated every one of these exchanges with asinine comments almost verbatim to the one you've just posted. But pointing out your hypocrisy and expecting you to see your own enormous faults is probably asking too much of a lib-retarded, BUTTer Bar Asshat like you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, you have yet to respond how your sister/aunt is doing! Do you and your twin brother, JD Idiot lovingly refer to her as Aunt Sis?

BTW, you have yet to respond how your sister/aunt is doing! Do you and your twin brother, JD Idiot lovingly refer to her as Aunt Sis? Originally Posted by bigtex
Damn BigKoTex, the BUTTer Bar Asshat! If your dumb-as-fuck ass is going to steal someone's insults, shouldn't you employ them against someone other than the originator, you ignorant lib-retarded fool? Come up with your own material, you ignorant, lib-retarded jackass.
Come up with your own material
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I did and how is your Aunt Sis doing?
I did and how is your Aunt Sis doing? Originally Posted by bigtex
You're a liar, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
You're a liar, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're an Idiot!

The Idiot twins, IB and JD and of course Aunt Sis (Hating Kayla) all have the last name to prove it.
You'd best be worried about your "repetitive posts", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat; especially, since your ignorant ass has initiated every one of these exchanges with asinine comments almost verbatim to the one you've just posted. But pointing out your hypocrisy and expecting you to see your own enormous faults is probably asking too much of a lib-retarded, BUTTer Bar Asshat like you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Didn't you get the rules hypothetically changed for repeating the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER?

(Not to mention hijacking every thread in which you post... including your own!)

Pot, meet shitter...
You're an Idiot!

The Idiot twins, IB and JD and of course Aunt Sis (Hating Kayla) all have the last name to prove it. Originally Posted by bigtex
Whereas you're an unimaginative, inveterate liar, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Is that tranny fucker polluting every thread on this board again?
Is that tranny fucker polluting every thread on this board again? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Typical. The ignorant, dick-sucking Yankee mick unimaginatively tries to deflect and shift obvious blame from the real perpetrators: his asshat buddies from the asylum.
IBHijacking, the shit-smearer.