Rebuttal: GOAT's Review of Me

Seedman55 we've met.... uh.... let's just say its a good thing GOAT didn't describe you. Sorry but it isn't all about the money for me, I have to enjoy myself as well

OFS.... I think I can answer for myself thank you very much! Get screened and I'll be happy to tell you everything you need to know
  • Seedy
  • 01-20-2012, 04:35 PM
Seedman55 we've met.... uh.... let's just say its a good thing GOAT didn't describe you. Sorry but it isn't all about the money for me, I have to enjoy myself as well

OFS.... I think I can answer for myself thank you very much! Get screened and I'll be happy to tell you everything you need to know Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes unfortunatley I believe we have met. Curious minds were just being curious, since I could not find a showcase. And really wanted to know how low I had to drop my standards.. since your not of the asian persuasion......LMFAO
You can drop your's as low as you like... I just won't drop mine
  • Seedy
  • 01-20-2012, 04:51 PM
You can drop your's as low as you like... I just won't drop mine Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well when your at the bottom of the proverbial barrel, it's hard to get much lower isn't it?
This is some fucked up shit. LMFAO!...

So is EA gay now? If so, I need a new shopping buddy!
  • Satin
  • 01-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Told you Seedy...already fucking GDS...fucking hooktards....lmao..

Jemma is even joining the party....great....

Jemma is even joining the party....great.... Originally Posted by Satin
Well...he's posted in almost all my reviews so it seems fair.
  • Seedy
  • 01-20-2012, 07:20 PM

Jemma is even joining the party....great.... Originally Posted by Satin
Yea Satin, I think his head is swelled up like a freakin ballon now.
Seedman55 we've met.... uh.... let's just say its a good thing GOAT didn't describe you. Sorry but it isn't all about the money for me, I have to enjoy myself as well Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Don't be trying to get back on my good side.
  • Seedy
  • 01-20-2012, 08:25 PM
EA, must be booked solid, he hasn't even posted in the Weekend Lineup Forum....LMAO

So is EA gay now? If so, I need a new shopping buddy! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Wouldn't that make him a better shopping buddy? LMAO!
Wouldn't that make him a better shopping buddy? LMAO! Originally Posted by aznlvr11
HAHA! You must not of understood me correctly. I have a gay friend already who I go shopping with...I was saying that if EA is now gay then I will trade my gay guy for him basically LOL
  • Seedy
  • 01-20-2012, 09:00 PM
HAHA! You must not of understood me correctly. I have a gay friend already who I go shopping with...I was saying that if EA is now gay then I will trade my gay guy for him basically LOL Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
GOAT, would probably like to join in on that also sweety.....LOL
I will happily go shopping with you Jemma... if you'll let me play with them boobs for a bit baby