Prices & OH2??

It's at least implied in some of the above posts, but the biggest factor in any exchange (including this market) is not price/cost but VALUE.

While price is objective, value is subjective and varies widely by individual. For that matter, I find my own definition of value modulates over time, and even from week to week depending on my mood, etc.

I see ladies from time to time to whom I give $600-1,000 for 2-3 hours of company and leave thinking, "That was well worth it." Likewise, I saw one of my longtime faves a few days ago for an hour and a half for a total of $300, spent about a half hour after activities just laying there with my arm around her, pillow-talking about a variety of personal interests, and left thinking, "That was well worth it."

Whether a lady charges $200/hour, twice that, or even more, it doesn't bother me in the least. I'm glad she's able to command whatever she asks. If one guy likes to bargain shop while another freely spends without restraint, what a great town we live in that gives that array of opportunities.

But, for me, I'm responsible for my own value decisions. I do my homework, weigh out the anticipated benefits, and make my choices. Sometimes the cash outlay is modest, sometimes it's extravagant. Either way, I'm rarely disappointed and that allows me to have much more enjoyable experiences all around.

(Duplicate post.)
It wasn't me for sure, I'm like most people here (including providers) I like to pay as least as possible for everything, the hobby is the only thing that I ever hear women call men cheap for not wanting to pay $300+ of dollars per hour.

Just like there's men that are willing to pay xxxxx, there's plenty of women that are fine with getting less, the hobby is a two way street I tell ya. You just have to learn how to navigate it Originally Posted by BLM69
WALDT I totally agree, BLM. It never occurred to me that guys would be turned off or worried about a lady charging $250/hr. Some apparently think that lower prices are indicative of the dreaded CBJ!

I, too, am bothered when I see girls berating guys for "being cheap." People work hard for their money. And everyone has their comfort zone and preferences.
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2020, 09:34 PM
WALDT I totally agree, BLM. It never occurred to me that guys would be turned off or worried about a lady charging $250/hr. Some apparently think that lower prices are indicative of the dreaded CBJ!

I, too, am bothered when I see girls berating guys for "being cheap." People work hard for their money. And everyone has their comfort zone and preferences. Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle
These are the same guys that believe a girl is "safe" when they charge more, people believe what they believe. I recently met up with a girl and let her know right away if she was offering CBJ I wasn't interested, ended up getting the half the cock bbbj and it sucked!

But felt comfortable paying what I paid, I even told her I would train her how to give a better one, she was surprised I said it as no one has ever told her she sucked before, she wouldn't last in a TX review board. At least she didn't call me cheap lol
WALDT I totally agree, BLM. It never occurred to me that guys would be turned off or worried about a lady charging $250/hr. Some apparently think that lower prices are indicative of the dreaded CBJ! I, too, am bothered when I see girls berating guys for "being cheap." People work hard for their money. And everyone has their comfort zone and preferences. Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle
Michelle, I think $200 is pretty much my floor for a one-hour visit although I do know one well-respected lady in Dallas who is at $160 as that works for her. My concern about someone being "too low" on the price scale has something to do with services offered but, perhaps more, with my perception of things like hygiene, disease, drugs or other health or safety-related factors. If a gal is "giving it away," I can't help but wonder why.

Granted, higher dollars don't necessarily equate to pristine hygiene, outstanding health and assured safety, but there is at least some expectation (or even presumption, right or wrong) that a lady charging more may have a willingness, and maybe the resources, to take better care of herself and have a greater concern for her guests.

Of all the price points out there right now, I'm most often leaning toward the $250-300/hour target with a two-hour accommodation in the $450-500 range although, as noted in an earlier post on here, I find myself on both sides of that window.

i saw this the other day - it goes w/ what Cossetan posted:

"price is what you pay; value is what you get."

value : the worth of something -compared to- the price paid or asked for it.
worth : an amount of a commodity -equivalent to- a specified sum of money.

each consumer/client has their own definition of "commodity" desired and the value/worth of receiving that "commodity".
the more a producer/provider puts into the "commodity" of their companionship encounter, the more "worthwhile" a companionship encounter can be to a consumer/client.

worthwhile : useful, important, or helpful enough to be a suitable reward for the money or time spent or the effort made.

bottom line in my hobby opinion/book:
do/add little = lower value; do/add more = higher value.

i hope you give and/or receive a more valuable/valued companionship encounter !!