What are your two biggest provider problems?

There are actually more than just two big problems, but the two that stand out to me are:

1). professionalism and courtesy - in other words, lack of TCB skills before (getting back with me in a timely manner after initial contact by me and staying in touch up to the appointment time along with confirming of set appointments). During (playing the YMMV card when I cannot be YMMV on the provider donation, asking for and talking about the donation while I am there, lack of passion aka IOP, so much so that I feel like I am fucking a corpse or blowup doll and clock watching, reminding me of the time every few minutes telling me to hurry up and cum, there are just 5 minutes left and her next ATM machine, errr client is in the parking lot). After (taking sometimes a week or longer before I get my OK from her on p411). If only Laura Lynn could tutor other providers on their TCB skills!

2). Personal hygiene - I have encountered so many providers who I have set an appointment with in plenty of time, sometimes days in advance, so they can be freshly showered, clean and fresh smelling, but when I arrive to their incall, it would appear as if the last guy they saw left 5 minutes prior to me walking up or they have been out running errands all day and got back 15 minutes before our session with their clothes and hair wreaking of smoke, and the smell of body odor (under arms and especially between legs). Originally Posted by davidfree986
Couldn't have said it better.
Wow. You came up with 7. I couldn't come up with 2. I'm so glad to be different than you. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

Why do you choose to single me out when it looks like your different than all others (and there are quite a few with still plenty of others who will be sure to follow) who have commented on this thread about some of the problems many providers have? I am glad you could not come up with any. Perhaps if you were genuinely happy with just some female companionship, getting to get naked with a provider and get off before your hour is up with all other activity you get to enjoy being gravy, then I could see why you could not come up with anything either.
COMMUNICATION. A lot of it has been mentioned and we are asking for the ladies time, but it's also OUR time spent browsing oppurtunities. It's a waste when trying to set a date and have a window for some compromise, but unanswered or ignored messages just means not only did you lose that business for that day/time, but that client may overlook you the next time they are looking.
1. Not responding to PM or text in timely manner
2. Trying to make you cum as fast as possible to get you out quick.
There are actually more than just two big problems, but the two that stand out to me are:

1). professionalism and courtesy - in other words, lack of TCB skills before (getting back with me in a timely manner after initial contact by me and staying in touch up to the appointment time along with confirming of set appointments). During (playing the YMMV card when I cannot be YMMV on the provider donation, asking for and talking about the donation while I am there, lack of passion aka IOP, so much so that I feel like I am fucking a corpse or blowup doll and clock watching, reminding me of the time every few minutes telling me to hurry up and cum, there are just 5 minutes left and her next ATM machine, errr client is in the parking lot). After (taking sometimes a week or longer before I get my OK from her on p411). If only Laura Lynn could tutor other providers on their TCB skills! Originally Posted by davidfree986
You're making me blush. Thank you for the shout out.
Why do you choose to single me out when it looks like your different than all others (and there are quite a few with still plenty of others who will be sure to follow) who have commented on this thread about some of the problems many providers have? I am glad you could not come up with any. Perhaps if you were genuinely happy with just some female companionship, getting to get naked with a provider and get off before your hour is up with all other activity you get to enjoy being gravy, then I could see why you could not come up with anything either. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I single you out because you were the record holder in this thread on "problems". You had 7. I'm sure you could come up with more. You must be very unlucky.

If you read the thread, you would see where I stand. I repeat for your convenience; I don't have experienced any big problems. I must be very lucky.
Fortunately, I don't have any complaints from providers I've met. I suppose I'm lucky!
1.) Anything that has to do with an NBA Policy. I hate seeing hot chics pop up on the board that I can't screw

2.) Seeing the guy before or after me. I hate high-fiving a mofo on my way in or out.

Caveats: girls with CBJ policies but allow DATY. How would you like it if i put a piece of plastic on your pussy before i ate you out. IJS.

Pimps--no need to elaborate

Girls texting me out of the blue that I haven't seen in months.

1. Deceptive Pics.

2. Posting different fees at various websites. It always nerve-racking trying to guess which site's fees are correct. Makes for a rough intro.
1. Punctuality - I text to let you know I am on my way and I get there on time so you should be ready too. If you are more than 15 minutes late then you have lost me. And don't try the "Give me a few minutes" ploy and take another 20 minutes to get ready.
2. Stay off of your phone while I am there. If you interrupt to talk or text during our session I probably won't complain but you will be on my DNS list.
1. email, PM and text message etiquette
2. Providing address at the very last minute instead of giving it after screening takes place at least a few hours ahead so can plan properly.
2a.increasing donation for fetish play (other than greek).

Caveats: girls with CBJ policies but allow DATY. How would you like it if i put a piece of plastic on your pussy before i ate you out. IJS.

Girls texting me out of the blue that I haven't seen in months.

Originally Posted by txboi817
I've already shared my two, but I can't help commenting on this.

Next time, you should either get some that of that Saran Wrap or a dental dam. So, after the CBJ, break it out and see what reaction you get from her. I agree, if she's gonna CBJ, then CDATY.

I'm actually flattered when I get a surprising text from a lady.

Come to think of it....i have never ever seen CDATY on a menu
1. Having great pics, then opening the door looking like you just woke up, sweat pants, flip flops, and a hoodie. Ugh. Please look like your pics, or don't bother.
2. No make up. At these prices please put some effort into it.
3. Bad hygiene. Nothing like a stinky twat to be a real bone killer. Also, please wash (not just wipe) your ass. It's only an inch away.
4. Unsolicited texts. So obvious, but so ignored. We have lives too.
5. Be on time. You expect me to. You should also.
6. Asking me to "cum baby" after 10 strokes. Really???
7. Turn the TV off.
8. Turn your phone off, or at least to silent.
9. Upselling. The absolute worst.
10. No show. At least call or text if you can't make it.
1. Saving the money to go fuck them
2. Choosing which one in DFW to go fuck