Political INcorrectness and Dems Hypocracy

Well, that's some proof you've got there. 7 out of 8 limpdicks on a hooker board. Jesus Christ.

What you think counts for something is a fucking riot.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well, that's some proof you've got there, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because you'd be one of the one out of eight limpdicks on a hooker board whose opinion is even less valued than the other seven out of eight limpdicks on a hooker board with an opinion directly opposed to yours.
Well, that's some proof you've got there, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because you'd be one of the one out of eight limpdicks on a hooker board whose opinion is even less valued than the other seven out of eight limpdicks on a hooker board with an opinion directly opposed to yours. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess you put IB junior to bed...

who gives a fuck. Like any of this matters in the real world.
who gives a fuck. Like any of this matters in the real world. Originally Posted by WombRaider
When you post 50 times a day on a hooker board like you do, I guess the "real world" becomes blurred and hard to distinguish from your internet trolling addiction, doesn't it undercunt?

But really, we don't give a fuck that you're gay. Although this isn't the right place for you to hook up, we're a fairly tolerant bunch. And the only reason we hound you about your multiple handles is because we want you to stop lying to yourself. It's healthier for your own self-esteem and personal integrity to come clean. So don't be afraid to ask for help, undercunt. We're here for you.
When you post 50 times a day on a hooker board like you do, I guess the "real world" becomes blurred and hard to distinguish from your internet trolling addiction, doesn't it undercunt?

But really, we don't give a fuck that you're gay. Although this isn't the right place for you to hook up, we're a fairly tolerant bunch. And the only reason we hound you about your multiple handles is because we want you to stop lying to yourself. It's healthier for your own self-esteem and personal integrity to come clean. So don't be afraid to ask for help, undercunt. We're here for you. Originally Posted by lustylad
We? You're the only one who hounds, dickshit. You're the only one who seems to care that you think you've found out some deep secret of the universe. I don't know who UC is. I'll never know. No matter what poll you start or how much you hound me. I don't know who he is. What I do know, on the other hand, is that you and IB Jizzy are one and the same, doppelbangers. 7 out 8 limpdicks know that too. Guess what? Nobody gives a shit at the end of the day.
I don't know who UC is. I'll never know. No matter what poll you start or how much you hound me. I don't know who he is. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Ok dipshit, we tried to help you but you're clearly beyond help. Have it your way. Keep on lying like a fucking little bitch. And I will keep on re-directing folks to the truth every time:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

Keep on lying like a fucking little bitch. Originally Posted by lustylad
He can't help either one: "lying" or being a "little bitch"!

It must feel natural to him.
  • shanm
  • 05-22-2015, 10:05 AM
I can't help either one: "lying" or being a "little bitch"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
There. FTFY.
Ok dipshit, we tried to help you but you're clearly beyond help. Have it your way. Keep on lying like a fucking little bitch. And I will keep on re-directing folks to the truth every time:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I know you will. That's the thing about you dickshits. You're nothing if not predictable. The truth. Good thing you aren't a judge.
There. FTFY. Originally Posted by shanm
That about sums it up.