Anyone here belong to any white nationalist organizations?

Jewish Lawyer is still an active account. DSK is disabled but not guested.

You have a point, man? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

someone always have a point.
Jewish Lawyer is still an active account. DSK is disabled but not guested.

You have a point, man? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not associated with those names you just mentioned, nor any other names you accuse me of being, with the exception of Bamscram and WTF, who I freely admit are my names, too.

If I get banned along with those names I will live through it my friend.
  • grean
  • 02-28-2019, 10:28 AM
Many scientific studies have found that children born to genetically diverse parents are smarter and taller than their ancestors or the children of less genetically diverse parents.

It’s the opposite of inbreeding theory. Originally Posted by B Three

People with racist views are too small minded and dumb to even come up with reasonable or rational arguments that cant be countered by someone with only a 3rd grade education. lol.
Quite strange how I have outlived all these other names put forth as me, yet I freely operation as Bamscram and WTF without penalty to either name.

I propose the names Bamscram and WTF be retired to halt any suspicion. Originally Posted by friendly fred

How many handles have you had, or have fred? I have only one can you prove different or just make up shit like Smollett?
How many handles have you had, or have fred? I have only one can you prove different or just make up shit like Smollett?
How many handles have you had, or have fred? I have only one can you prove different or just make up shit like Smollett? Originally Posted by friendly fred

How original, A person who claimed to have joined when you did, and has so much info on a member who closed their account long before you joined, Either had a former handle or you and hotrod are the same person.
  • Tiny
  • 02-28-2019, 07:50 PM
Since the IQ of blacks is lower than whites, having a mixed baby would be of lower intelligence than having a white baby. Thats just a start. For every neil de grasse tyson, there are a million retards. Originally Posted by MCScatCat
Au contraire, Mon Scat Cat, the mixed babies grow up to be smarter and taller than their parents:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature14618
Au contraire, Mon Scat Cat, the mixed babies grow up to be smarter and taller than their parents:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature14618 Originally Posted by Tiny
That is discussing inbeeding and not hybrid vigor.
To get back to the topic, here’s a guy who loves those white sumpremacists!

To get back to the topic, here’s a guy who loves those white sumpremacists!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

thank you valued poster!!!

check your PM's.!
LOL!

Keep pounding that button fellas!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

• grean
  • 03-01-2019, 08:51 AM
That is discussing inbeeding and not hybrid vigor. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Either way, it's racist nonsense to associate lower IQ's with race.

There is no science to back it up while there are tons that suggests that diverse gene pools are better.
The OP in banned and this thread has completely derailed.

It's done, done, done....