Are you hearing me now Mods?

All the guidelines in place that apply to this have been in place for as long as she was a member....

Like many others her, including you it seems, people do not bother to read the terms of Service they agree to every time they log in or the guidelines that define playing fiel they play on....

Originally Posted by Whispers

A wise man once told me never to argue with old,bitter fools who hate women
They rarely listen to reason

Your mods are useless, period
Copy and paste what her stalker wrote in any thread in the Houston forum and see what happens
Let's see how long time the comment stays up and you to banned

I'll wait..
I'm sorry this happened. I hope the offending post has been deleted. I really liked all three of the former Musketeers: Jessica, Lola, and Melanie. Have lost contact with them all but they were/are 3 very cool girls. JR can certainly be feisty when she feels a need to protect herself but she has a very kind heart and is very smart. Also, she's one hell of a provider.
  • gt27
  • 06-27-2017, 09:07 PM
Well, remember when I said there must be something in the water that causes all this in Austin? I don't get it. Here we have a classic outing example of ineffective mods. Some should think this is front page eccie news. Others may well believe that this is a prime reason for banning, but we have less action than whisper's pick up game in the real world.
You know what we need? OLD SCHOOL MODERATING! Damn Straight! Moderating like the good old dayz!

Many of you don't know this but Whispers, Mata Leon & I are brothers! Triplets In Fact! I would formally like to volunteer our services as AUSTIN OLD SCHOOL MODS!

We even have a promotional Video... (Imagine That!)

Jessica this wouldn't be happening if the Hanson's were in charge!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2101752

I guess she will show them Modtards not to play with her.
  • gt27
  • 06-27-2017, 09:54 PM
Yep, remember when I said that it is this shit that drives beautiful women away from this site? Nice job mods. . .
I did RTM it.

The handle was the handle to my private instagram that I had to deactivate, whatever this p4p site you're talking about, i didn't make it.
It was probably mister stalker guy trying to ruin my life. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
I'm sorry I have to say something and I don't care what backlash I get.

Anyway, i thought your "personal Instagram" was deleted because of the outting you were doing and/ or attempting. (We were following eachother don't forget) Men talk, and I have clients that know you very well. Do you. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Now I'm not saying what was posted is okay, but I searched Google to see what would come back and I didn't find anything that would link you back here. But I know you, and you don't have any shame in what you do. Outting? I laugh. You've threatened to out numerous of my clients because they refuse to give you money. Karma is a bitch.

Sorry to see you go though! You're a sweet person, just maybe this isn't the business for you. Good luck!

Oh yeah sorry I forgot to mention earlier, I love that new hair color on you if it's still the same.....
I'm sorry I have to say something and I don't care what backlash I get.

Anyway, i thought your "personal Instagram" was deleted because of the outting you were doing and/ or attempting. (We were following eachother don't forget) Men talk, and I have clients that know you very well. Do you. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Now I'm not saying what was posted is okay, but I searched Google to see what would come back and I didn't find anything that would link you back here. But I know you, and you don't have any shame in what you do. Outting? I laugh. You've threatened to out numerous of my clients because they refuse to give you money. Karma is a bitch.

Sorry to see you go though! You're a sweet person, just maybe this isn't the business for you. Good luck! Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
o pcom:
Pm a mod in another city. They can delete it according to the ex mod that posted. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
It is way past that point. If the local mods have not been able to verify, a mod from another area will not override them. She already said the local mods have been asking her for info.

You were a mod? Originally Posted by Still Looking
If it would not violate a guideline, I would tell you to go fuck yourself.
Old School moderating?
If it would not violate a guideline, I would tell you to go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by Pistolero
If you're NOT a mod why don't you stop acting like one and let the "men" do their jobs.

And "we" now know why you're NOT a MOD. Move along skippy ... we're professionals here!

• gt27
  • 06-27-2017, 10:37 PM
You know what we need? OLD SCHOOL MODERATING! Damn Straight! Moderating like the good old dayz!

Many of you don't know this but Whispers, Mata Leon & I are brothers! Triplets In Fact! I would formally like to volunteer our services as AUSTIN OLD SCHOOL MODS!

We even have a promotional Video... (Imagine That!)

Jessica this wouldn't be happening if the Hanson's were in charge!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, the only thing that you and Whispers need to moderate is your daily intake of calories in hopes of losing weight. We do not need you nor Whispers to mod this site. In fact, I "volunteer" that you two go to the gym.

Mata Leon has as much business being a mod as he does in the octagon with Demetrious Johnson.
SL, the only thing that you and Whispers need to moderate is your daily intake of calories in hopes of losing weight. We do not need you nor Whispers to mod this site. In fact, I "volunteer" that you two go to the gym.

Mata Leon has as much business being a mod as he does in the octagon with Demetrious Johnson. Originally Posted by gt27
We are only talking about Austin. I'll put you down as a "maybe". Thanks for your support.
If you're NOT a mod why don't you stop acting like one and let the "men" do their jobs.

And "we" now know why you're NOT a MOD. Move along skippy ... we're professionals here!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
LINKS?
I was out of pocket for a few days but, for the record, I never got a PM from you Jessica. A gentleman contacted me on your behalf, but I did not receive it until this evening.

When I logged on tonight it had been investigated by another staff member and it was determined that no outing occurred, hence no posts were deleted and no disciplinary action taken.

After examining the issue, I concur with the assessment.

I won't go into the details but, loathe though I am to admit it, Whispers got it mostly right on this one...for once