Vulgarity in the hobby?

I will place my money on the Cunt Bitch. She will most definitely out talk the other. In the vulgarity dept.

Now if it was a smoke up your ass talk. Well............we have all met those that tell you what you want to hear. Then just can't deliver.

I still say the dirtier the better. Just my preference. Originally Posted by St. Searcher

Damn Searcher....didn't know you gave up mod statis...cool. I am respecting you even more now. Especially, since you are saying how it is. Very cool. Kudos to you for that.

You've turned into quite the asshole since you gave up your mod hat. And here I thought you couldn't be any worse. Joke's on me Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Ms. Reid....I am sorry that you feel that way. Only issue is that the truth hurts. Someone that has been banned, causes trouble on a regular basis, has major inferiority complex...to the point that they base thier statis on rankings and reviews(even though majority of them have been manipulated). I believe...if the shoe fits, wear it. The blowing smoke shoe fits some people perfectly. I just wish they would realize this. It is all a matter of time and a matter of people wisening up to reality.
+1

Ms. Reid....I am sorry that you feel that way. Only issue is that the truth hurts. Someone that has been banned, causes trouble on a regular basis, has major inferiority complex...to the point that they base thier statis on rankings and reviews(even though majority of them have been manipulated). I believe...if the shoe fits, wear it. The blowing smoke shoe fits some people perfectly. I just wish they would realize this. It is all a matter of time and a matter of people wisening up to reality. Originally Posted by Sagittarius
Okay here we go- there are women there are girls and then there are ladies. Ladies with sexy voices, wearing lingerie and garters. And if they are coy and seductive in their words and actions it's a turn on to me. Having said that some like her to throw her clothes off and get busy- others a slow seductive strip tease. To each their own- there's room for each.
There is a place on eccie for all types of personalities. Always has been. Sometimes there is a place for tenderness and romanticism; other times dirty talk.
What I don't like is those who have been on here to create difficulties, fortunately many of them are now gone.
SerenityXX likes to talk dirty and coming from her it is sexy and arousing!
Girls like her fill a need in a lot of men. If a man doesn't like girls like her, there are others to choose from. Date whichever girls satisfy your needs.
There is a place on eccie for all types of personalities. Always has been. Sometimes there is a place for tenderness and romanticism; other times dirty talk.
What I don't like is those who have been on here to create difficulties, fortunately many of them are now gone.
SerenityXX likes to talk dirty and coming from her it is sexy and arousing!
Girls like her fill a need in a lot of men. If a man doesn't like girls like her, there are others to choose from. Date whichever girls satisfy your needs. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Your one to speak of creating difficulties. You think you can just disappear for awhile and people will forget what an ass you were. From your all out farewell thread just shows your not much the gentlemen your trying to perceive yourself.

From your thread, your pretty much on the vulgar side of things, so stop trying to play like your a true gentlemen, your not fooling anyone.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=860328
Wow, that link takes me back to when I was four ladies into this and still figuring out this thing of ours. What a fiasco of a session and the resulting effort to explain it away. Damn.
Since everyone else seems to have weighed in on this, I'll throw in my opinion. We all have one. I agree a lot with what Tuckahoe said above. The hobby life, for me, is about fantasy. Sometimes I want a sweet and innocent lady fantasy, and then sometimes I want a dirty talk, slutty and aggressive fucking fantasy. Some providers can, and do, play multiple roles. Some have a dominate personality that makes them better at being one or the other. There's enough room in the hobby for both. There's enough variance in fantasy needs to line the deep pockets of many different types of providers. That being said, I tend to lean toward the sweet and girl next door types. Most often, that's what makes me feel special and fulfills my fantasy de'jour.