Trump to gain billions!!!!

... Who's the second bloke?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
that looks like Hoover. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Herbert Hoover ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
ah ha! I was right!
Investors are shorting it left and right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The funny thing with this skunk stock is all you have to do for now is just buy it right before the market closes and then put a sell limit on it for the next day when the market opens and it's done in no time thanks to these Trump idiot investors who have no idea how people who know what they are doing in the market are abusing this stock for quick gains. I'm not supposed to be able to make a little over $500 in an hour this morning just by putting in a little over $2K. It was less profitable than yesterday for me but that's okay. I'll take this easy sleazy money for now until folks wise up and realize this motherfucker ain't ever getting back to its peak at $175 ever again... oh, and now it's down another 20%. LOL
So... on the Trump Mt. Ruhmore... we have Trump.... we have a former President who resigned before he could be impeached.. and we have a man who ordered an attack on 20,000 protesting veterans in Washington Park-- several people died, and meager belongings of their families were burned.

Gee-- what a great roster....
So... on the Trump Mt. Ruhmore... we have Trump.... we have a former President who resigned before he could be impeached.. and we have a man who ordered an attack on 20,000 protesting veterans in Washington Park-- several people died, and meager belongings of their families were burned.

Gee-- what a great roster.... Originally Posted by Grace Preston

lol

lol Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... Crikey! This Mount is even BETTER than the last one!

### Salty
The main thing is that Trump isn't President....lost by 7 million votes. Originally Posted by WTF
... If you say so.

### Salty

lol Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... Crikey! This Mount is even BETTER than the last one!

meh! its a little over the top!
Had to go big today. Thank you Trump for your idiot investors. People like me are playing with this piece of shit stock like it's a fucking toy. This is more fun than going to Vegas. I feel like I'm legally robbing a bank and they are just leaving the safe open for me.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2021, 02:48 PM
... If you say so.

The ballots and recounts said so.

I'm just stating fact
That "if you say so" is pretty fucking lame to me. It's a silly retort and it means you have absolutely nothing of substance to post for a rebuttal. Yeah, you quoted it and when you post "if you say so" it's pretty redundant. The fucking person already said so. I don't even get the point of even posting that stupid shit. No shit a person said so. It's in his fucking post that you quoted, Einstein! Why not just post "I disagree" and make it less lame and try to be mature about it?

Anyway, enough of my silly rant about nothing. Time to set everything up to fuck over my Trump idiot investor friends today in the market. Who knew day trading was so fun? LOL
... Hmmm... Watched The Rifleman on the telly a few times
and didn't see Lucas bein' a crybaby not one time.

Reckon there's a first time for everything.

The expression "If you say so" when used by Waco or Bambino
or Me-self is a rather polite way of saying:
"You're full of shit!" ... If nothing else, we Aussies are polite.

### Salty
That "if you say so" is pretty fucking lame to me. It's a silly retort and it means you have absolutely nothing of substance to post for a rebuttal. Yeah, you quoted it and when you post "if you say so" it's pretty redundant. The fucking person already said so. I don't even get the point of even posting that stupid shit. No shit a person said so. It's in his fucking post that you quoted, Einstein! Why not just post "I disagree" and make it less lame and try to be mature about it?

Anyway, enough of my silly rant about nothing. Time to set everything up to fuck over my Trump idiot investor friends today in the market. Who knew day trading was so fun? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

you're missing the point. in this context it means you disagree with what someone said.
you're missing the point. in this context it means you disagree with what someone said. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe Lucas should dump his Trump stock and plow it into META. Zuckerburg seems to be more of his liking.
... Hmmm... Watched The Rifleman on the telly a few times
and didn't see Lucas bein' a crybaby not one time.

Reckon there's a first time for everything.

The expression "If you say so" when used by Waco or Bambino
or Me-self is a rather polite way of saying:
"You're full of shit!" ... If nothing else, we Aussies are polite.

There's no crying about it, homeboy. Let's not be overly dramatic. I'm just saying it's lame and wack. It's not like I need to go seek therapy about it. Don't be so salty. It's not that serious. LOL