Alert/Review protocol question

She stole his balls Originally Posted by dearhunter
Loss of balls seems to be rampant about these parts as of late.

Point of order though.....if you allow someone to take them is it still theft?
Yes, you two are so are so amusing. I think it's cutest when you kiss his and the most amusing when he tries to act all butch and shit. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Ya know OH, amusing what happens to old whores when they "retire" with no plan....that have nothing else to do but try and re-live what they once were and what they could have done better.....so I've heard.....I hear BW is hiring....might be something to look into.....to pass the time.....
First off, you have no idea if she did or not. Secondly, I disagree a con is a theft and theft is an alert. Thirdly, if like a poster above said, if he didn't partake, it's not a reviewable in the first place. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
The OP posted twice in this thread...and nowhere did he mention she conned him. Where did you even get that from?

Who cares of con is a theft, it doesn't apply here...but yeah, you're all assed up again...

Where did the OP state that no activities took place? If no activities took place then no review should be written? You must not be familiar with the NC/NS Co-Ed section...the mods quit telling people not to use the review form...

P.S.-I don't think I've ever seen you be this completely wrong time after time in one thread...and I've seen you be wrong quite a bit. "Retirement" must be hard on you...
^^^^ Agreed. The OP didn't say one way or the other if a session occurred or not. He simply stated that
I found this girl online advertising $$ / $20 hr/hh. I asked if she was reviewed, she said no. She prefers to remain discrete. I went in. It was a total up sell bust deal. To get my reasonable expectations met was going to be $$$50.
And so far we still have no review if a session did occur or if he just said fuck this and walked, in which case it should just be a warning. So OP give us a link as a warning or write a review. Even if you got upsold and still managed to have a good time or not. If you're a noob then chalk it up and move on. There's been a lot of decent info about how to prevent this from happening again. Heed the advice or go take up another hobby.

By the way, the term "con", at least in this case, comes from Confidence Scheme or Confidence Man. Watch The Sting, you'll get the idea.
Ya know OH, amusing what happens to old whores when they "retire" with no plan....that have nothing else to do but try and re-live what they once were and what they could have done better.....so I've heard.....I hear BW is hiring....might be something to look into.....to pass the time..... Originally Posted by Russ38
LOL, nice try! What plan was it that I needed? If I needed the money, I'd still be working somewhere at something. I don't so I don't work at all. But I'll bet you have to. Bet you're working. Right now.
Loss of balls seems to be rampant about these parts as of late.

Point of order though.....if you allow someone to take them is it still theft? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Now this is funny, and oh so true..
C'mon OH.....you gotta get some new material.....the same redundant shit is getting boring....your slippin' dear........plus how else am I supposed to be entertained at work?
No doubt. I'm on Day 10 of 12 hour work days and Houston is seriously letting me down. I've been going to Austin CoEd for good drama and topics! Step it up, people! Please!
C'mon OH.....you gotta get some new material.....the same redundant shit is getting boring....your slippin' dear........plus how else am I supposed to be entertained at work? Originally Posted by Russ38

What? Don’t you think you’re a cutiepie? Oh Baby I do. Cute as cute gets. Like a puppy peeing on the floor when he gets all excited. You know, and shit like that.
^^^^ Agreed. The OP didn't say one way or the other if a session occurred or not. He simply stated that Originally Posted by gearslut

Actually no, he said the price, then that it was a bust deal. A "bust deal" to me says the deal busted out. Which, you quoted BTW.

And so far we still have no review if a session did occur or if he just said fuck this and walked, in which case it should just be a warning. Originally Posted by gearslut

If they had a session, which to me it sounds like they didn't, then I still disagree if she’s not a member here for the reasons I’ve stated. But sounds like there wasn’t a session to me.
There's been a lot of decent info about how to prevent this from happening again. Heed the advice or go take up another hobby. Originally Posted by gearslut

Good advise.
By the way, the term "con", at least in this case, comes from Confidence Scheme or Confidence Man. Watch The Sting, you'll get the idea. Originally Posted by gearslut

I am well aware what con means. I’m not one for movies that were before my time. I did enjoy Matchstick Men with Nicholas Cage though.
The OP posted twice in this thread...and nowhere did he mention she conned him. Where did you even get that from? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

When she advertised herself at $200, but once he got there the price was $350 which is significantly higher. That’s a con.
Who cares of con is a theft, it doesn't apply here...but yeah, you're all assed up again... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

The State of Texas for one.

If no activities took place then no review should be written? You must not be familiar with the NC/NS Co-Ed section...the mods quit telling people not to use the review form... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

If no activities took place, how are you going to review anything! You can report her as a con. But that’s it. And, BTW, how do we even know it’s true? Usually you’re all over some guy that a grand total of six posts for being a newbie, some pimp that’s trying to bend a girl to his will, some love sick pup. What up?!?! Where’s the indignation at some unproven poster?

Where did the OP state that no activities took place? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Here:
It was a total up sell bust deal. To get my reasonable expectations met was going to be $$$50. Originally Posted by GirlsLoveCircles
P.S.-I don't think I've ever seen you be this completely wrong time after time in one thread...and I've seen you be wrong quite a bit. "Retirement" must be hard on you... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

What have I been wrong about? Ok, Ok, I forgot to mention your moody ways and you can’t decide who you hate more newbies that are either pussy whipped, pimps or some other chick trying to fuck her competition or all women and specifically hookers. My bad.
What? Don’t you think you’re a cutiepie? Oh Baby I do. Cute as cute gets. Like a puppy peeing on the floor when he gets all excited. You know, and shit like that. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
About as cute as your neurotic "multi-posts" my dear.....but thanks Olivia, I knew you wouldn't let me down.....I'd ask you to be my Valentine....but some other 20 yr old provider sucked that out of me earlier so I'm not feeling so romantic at the moment....but hey, there's always next year my dear.....