Lib-retards Are Whining About Odumbocare!

You still haven't produced a shred of evidence that all of these faculty members are "lib-retarded." In fact, you've never produced a simple definition of that childish term. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I looked it up.... is this simple enough for ya?

I thought it was LIB-RETARD season!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Retarded liberal = liberal retard = lib-retard = libtard = get it now assup?

Even with an emoticon, my prosimian ass managed to fuck up the quote.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So your stupid, prosimian ass is just as shocked as the ivory towered elites to discover there is, in fact, a limit on what "other peoples' money" can pay for, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
So my stupid, prosimian ass is just as shocked as the ivory towered elites to discover there is, in fact, a limit on what "other peoples' money" can pay for . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Everyone is laughing at you.
Classic IBIdiot.

Hijacking his own thread!

Classic IBIdiot.

Hijacking his own thread!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You started trying to hijack this thread at post #5, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and your butt-buddy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, couldn't get on and stay on track if he were strapped to your high-volume caboose, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Harvard Profs Loved Odumbocare But Say Changes to Their Own Plans Are Like 'Taxing the Sick'

Robby Soave| Jan. 5, 2015

The Harvard University faculty is among the most pro-Odumbocare cohort in the country; many of Harvard's top professors even served as advisors to the president and Congress, helping to craft and approve the Affordable Care Act.

But much like a doctor who refuses to take the medicine he prescribes to others, Harvard elites seem to resent changes to their own health plans...

This story is filled with unintentionally hilarious quotes from professors consumed by grief and rage that they will be expected to pay higher out-of-pocket medical costs.

I'm of course sympathetic to people whose healthcare costs have been negatively impacted by federal intervention. Still, most Harvard professors are likely in better shape to cope with such changes than the average person. They could even ask their colleagues to talk to national policymakers about fixing things. Most of the rest of us lack a direct line to the White House.

Or as Breitbart's John Joel Pollak astutely put it, "Unfortunately for Harvard profs, karma is a pre-existing condition not covered by Odumbocare."

http://reason.com/blog/2015/01/05/ha...care-dont-love
I would suggest that a story that refers to university faculty as "elites" is not responsible journalism.

Might as well quote the bathroom walls at at bus station.

I'll bet you know where a bus station is, IBChickendick
Yes, I Eatkum and married a Inbred Chimp. Everyone is laughing at me.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I would suggest that a story that refers to university faculty as "elites" is not responsible journalism.

Might as well quote the bathroom walls at at bus station.

I'll bet you know where a bus station is, IBChickendick
'Suggest' you use the 'search' app for this forum to determine the resident expert on "bus station bathrooms" -- it shows you, based on volume alone, to be said expert, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

And remember, as the man said, "Unfortunately for Harvard profs, karma is a pre-existing condition not covered by Odumbocare," you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're emoticon is going "clap-clap-clap", Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? What are you trying to say about yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
Insults and rudeness, you whelp of a ... ahhhh ... y'see, you DON'T have to talk like that all the time. How do you talk to customers at work when someone sends back their undercooked McRib?

As the man said:

'Suggest' you use the 'search' app for this forum to determine the resident expert on "bus station bathrooms" -- it shows you, based on volume alone, to be said expert, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

And remember, as the man said, "Unfortunately for Harvard profs, karma is a pre-existing condition not covered by Odumbocare," you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're emoticon is going "clap-clap-clap", because I Eatkum and married a Inbred Chimp. What are you trying to say about me ? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Insults and rudeness, you whelp of a ... ahhhh ... y'see, you DON'T have to talk like that all the time. How do you talk to customers at work when someone sends back their undercooked McRib?

As the man said:
So, did Eatkum the Inbred Chimp tell you to turn your head and cough, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
LMAO!