Bill and Hillary

https://t.me/rrndaily/174636

You’ve been stalking me and Salty since you “burst” on the scene. Something squirrelly about your account. Carry on TP.
https://t.me/rrndaily/174636

You’ve been stalking me and Salty since you “burst” on the scene. Something squirrelly about your account. Carry on TP. Originally Posted by bambino

If by "stalking" you mean "laughing" or calling out your bullshit, sure. But thanks, Josie.
If by "stalking" you mean "laughing" or calling out your bullshit, sure. But thanks, Josie. Originally Posted by TechPapi
Outting again. You sicken me!

Mods throw the hammer down on this guy!
Outting again. You sicken me! Originally Posted by winn dixie

This pleases me.

Do the mods work for you? Need to check.
Impeachment is an indictment only and it is purely political without any rules for fair play or constitutional protections. Only an idiot would compare that to an actual criminal conviction like the kind that Bill Clinton got on his record. Just like Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton is a convicted felon. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

There is still no clarification on this.

Is Barley going to have his ass handed to him......Again ??
... Clarification on WHAT??

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted Paula Jones.
Hit her in the mouth.
Payed her a settlement.

OR was that Gennifer Flowers... or Juanita Broderick??

What else needs to be said? ...

### Salty
Clarification of a felony
If I post on here and mention the Clinton's...does that make me a stupid clueless ignorant racist redneck too? Omg n 😆

Impeachment is an indictment only and it is purely political without any rules for fair play or constitutional protections. Only an idiot would compare that to an actual criminal conviction like the kind that Bill Clinton got on his record. Just like Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton is a convicted felon. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Doesn't seem that you are telling the trust her corn dude. What felony was Bill Clinton ever convicted of exactly? You would think that would the simplest google search ever.
... Clarification on WHAT??

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted Paula Jones.
Hit her in the mouth.
Payed her a settlement.

OR was that Gennifer Flowers... or Juanita Broderick??

What else needs to be said? ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Still getting your information from Fox or some other bullshit lying "news" agency.

Paula Jones did not see him for sexual assault, she claimed there were unwanted advances. She never claimed that anything physical occurred. He paid her $50K to go away and he also paid $90K in attorney fees. He agreed to a 5 year suspension of his law license.

Kathleen Willey accused him of groping her but her case was dismissed because she was shown to have lied.

Juanita Broderick accused Clinton of a 1978 rape. She was dismissed because she provided sworn affidavits and testimony stating that it never happened. She waiting until 1998 to claim that she was lying about not being raped and that she in fact telling the truth when she claimed she was raped. Lying then or Lying now made her story to lack credibility.

Gennifer Flowers alleged an affair. She never alleged any non-consensual contact.

Dont let facts get in the way of making up shit you think could be right.
Still getting your information from Fox or some other bullshit lying "news" agency.

Paula Jones did not see him for sexual assault, she claimed there were unwanted advances. She never claimed that anything physical occurred. He paid her $50K to go away and he also paid $90K in attorney fees. He agreed to a 5 year suspension of his law license.

Kathleen Willey accused him of groping her but her case was dismissed because she was shown to have lied.

Juanita Broderick accused Clinton of a 1978 rape. She was dismissed because she provided sworn affidavits and testimony stating that it never happened. She waiting until 1998 to claim that she was lying about not being raped and that she in fact telling the truth when she claimed she was raped. Lying then or Lying now made her story to lack credibility.

Gennifer Flowers alleged an affair. She never alleged any non-consensual contact.

Dont let facts get in the way of making up shit you think could be right. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Barely partial truths here bub. But dont stop now! You go guy! lol
Criminal convection of Clinton lol n omg n wtf??? Do you spread lies much gop minion?
Barely partial truths here bub. But dont stop now! You go guy! lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
well, if you can show otherwise, please do.
well, if you can show otherwise, please do. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Certain wittle blue dress

bahahahahhahahahhahaha

Then this one--

I did not have sex with that woman. snick

Andd this one--

I didnt know a blow job was sex. snick