WHERE ARE ALL THE BUSHY KITTIES?

New Bush Pic Enjoy.... Hot, Hot!!! Originally Posted by MelissaH214

Melissa, you are very hot!!!!
Melissa you need to bring that bush of yours down here to Austin.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-09-2015, 05:18 AM
What an incredibly hot look!!
No thanks. It's a risky business and a hairy bush just adds to the risk. JMHO I even manscape to avoid the extra mess. I do have coupons for BIC razors if anyone wants to mow the grass.(:
No thanks. It's a risky business and a hairy bush just adds to the risk. JMHO I even manscape to avoid the extra mess. I do have coupons for BIC razors if anyone wants to mow the grass.(: Originally Posted by Lone Oak
To each their own oak
You can keep your razors for personal use
No thanks. It's a risky business and a hairy bush just adds to the risk. JMHO I even manscape to avoid the extra mess. I do have coupons for BIC razors if anyone wants to mow the grass.(: Originally Posted by Lone Oak
Actually your statement is incorrect.

Shaving or waxing can cause irritation and micro-trauma to your skin that increases your risk of contracting a viral infection. Researchers of a new case study observed that the number of cases of molluscum contagiosum have risen along with rates of pubic hair removal.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/waxing-s...ted-infection/

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ubic-hair.aspx
*raises hand* I've been growing my bush for 2 years and LOVE it!
I've found that soooooo many gentlemen love bushes. I didn't know until I decided to go ahead and sport one!
Speaking of bush....Christy Canyon!

I just met a real sweety in Tulsa, tall spinner, not fully developed (small A's and very slender), but with a nice bush. She said that its her proof of being a woman.
Thanks guys for supporting me .. I love my bush no need to shave.. I know I am safe and taste so good guys..... I am all ways clean.. If you take a shower before and after fun you will all ways be safe.... !! New Bush Pic for all my fans out there....
Please!!!
We need more bush in San Antonio
Thanks guys for supporting me .. I love my bush no need to shave.. I know I am safe and taste so good guys..... I am all ways clean.. If you take a shower before and after fun you will all ways be safe.... !! New Bush Pic for all my fans out there.... Originally Posted by MelissaH214
Damn lady, that is hot!!!
There is a new one in Kansas City. Not a lot of hair, but nicely trimmed. She hasn't updated her profile or website yet but she wanted me to share these. Passion Fruit