The Dallas Cowboys and anything related to NFL 2024

• 500sl
  • 09-19-2024, 03:44 AM
I wonder how many jugs of vodka Jerry consumed the night of that beating? Lol.
The other Cowboys thread that Capital started in 9/2022 was getting long to the tooth.

-----

More NEW Dumb Ass rules by the NFL

New rule: no onside kicks until 4th quarter and only the losing team can do it and it must be announced ahead of time

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news...-strikes-again

NFL is sucking more and more each new year! Originally Posted by CG2014

That one was long in the tooth, and had already aquired Dentures. I'm surprised it lasted like it did. Thanks for the refresh.

I agree the new rules are lame. I'm just now understanding the kickoff rules (I think). Maybe the League is still figuring it out, but it seems like kicking teams are fine giving the opposition a 30 yard line start, which given that most Kickers today can easily make most 50+ yard field goal tries, just makes the FG more prominent than ever. Which dumbs down the game.

Speaking of dumb. The Cowboys are the same team every year, for 3 decades. One wekk they look like Super Bowl contenders, then follow it up with a disaster performance.
Originally Posted by CG2014

bahahahahaaaa

we all knew this would happen once Jerrah caved in and sent the Brinks truck to Dak's house.

Dak is Romo 2.0 with a bigger paycheck.

they are down 21-6 to previously winless Baltimore at the half.
  • 500sl
  • 09-23-2024, 03:12 AM
That was a minimum wage defense yesterday. I am not sure if Prescott has any more mobility now than Kenny Stabler did . Lol. But he is rich, so why do any more than you have too, right?
  • 500sl
  • 09-23-2024, 05:03 PM
Jerry was right , he could not afford Henry because too many cowboys want to be paid as the highest paid player at their position. How is that working out dak and ceedee? Who cares about winning? Gets the cash baby. Lol
Usually I give Jerry the benefit of the doubt but this is lunacy.

Jerry could have paid Dak in February along with Lamb and save enough to sign Henry.

Instead he waits until Game 1 and breaks the bank to get them signed.

Either have a plan or don't but what the hell goes thru his head?

At this point there is no one but Parsons on Defense worth keeping.

Vegas bettors are getting killed betting on the Cowboys, usually they cover the spread.
Jerry has given some signs he might hang it up soon. If this turns out to be a disaster of a season, with a quick turnaround virtually impossible thanks to those huge contracts he just awarded, I really question if he has enough time on the clock to try to fix this thing.

Now watch them string together a bunch of wins and make the playoffs again, only to get beat in the WC round which gives Jerry just enough hope to stick around.
This week they have a Thursday night game in NY vs their old rival, the Giants, who are also 1-2.

Cowgirls lead the rivalry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy...Giants_rivalry

The Cowgirls / Giants rivalry has been played 124 times (including 1 postseason game) since December 4, 1960
Dallas Cowgirls lead series 75-47-2:

41-21-1 when they play the Giants in Dallas (Points Scored: Dallas Cowgirls 1529, New York Giants 1152)

34-26-1 when they play the Giants in NY. (Points Scored: Dallas Cowgirls 1375, New York Giants 1220)
The kicker is the only one I see that should be asking to be paid the highest salary in the league at his position.
Found this on Tik Tok