how many reviews do you have ?

• CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Chica, I broke the rule ... this isn't a political thread. Lock it down.
After 61 posts?!

Chica, I broke the rule ... this isn't a political thread. Lock it down. Originally Posted by CJ7
What rule is that?
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:18 AM
I was under the impression when this forum began threads started were intended for, and restricted to politics .. after that, anything goes, more or less.

The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local
Yes, it has nothing to do with politics. It was just Zeros petty attempt to rebut my thread about guys on hooker boards only posting in this forum.
What about posters who used grandfathered reviews from ASPD to get into ECCIE and then posted a handful of tranny experiences and then quit altogether.

Does a "man" like that count, Bambi?
What about posters who used grandfathered reviews from ASPD to get into ECCIE and then posted a handful of tranny experiences and then quit altogether.

Does a "man" like that count, Bambi? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well Ysswipe, can we take the mature approach to your question? I have my doubts. Anyway, it's the hobby so to each his own. It's not my cup of tea but I would say yes. You seem to like chubby HOs, I like young, tight spinners. Capeesh? Now, Zero is correct, this thread should have been posted in the Sandbox. My guess he knew his incestuos little group of circle jerkers would be overwhelmed by legitimate hobbyists who's main interest is getting some pussy. Not political twaddle amongst a bunch of homos.
Well Ysswipe, can we take the mature approach to your question? I have my doubts. Anyway, it's the hobby so to each his own. It's not my cup of tea but I would say yes. You seem to like chubby HOs, I like young, tight spinners. Capeesh? Now, Zero is correct, this thread should have been posted in the Sandbox. My guess he knew his incestuos little group of circle jerkers would be overwhelmed by legitimate hobbyists who's main interest is getting some pussy. Not political twaddle amongst a bunch of homos. Originally Posted by bambino
Obviously you haven't read any of my reviews or numerous posts on the subject of spinners vs "chubby Hos" as you so eloquently put it, Bambi.

Frankly you haven't shown yourself to be a "legitimate" hobbyist, but a stupid little boy. If your main interest is getting some pussy then hit the gym, move out of your mama's basement and join match.com. The hobby is about BUYING some pussy. So that probably means getting a job, too.

Take your twaddle to the Sandbox where it belongs. and don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you!
Obviously you haven't read any of my reviews or numerous posts on the subject of spinners vs "chubby Hos" as you so eloquently put it, Bambi.

Frankly you haven't shown yourself to be a "legitimate" hobbyist, but a stupid little boy. If your main interest is getting some pussy then hit the gym, move out of your mama's basement and join match.com. The hobby is about BUYING some pussy. So that probably means getting a job, too.

Take your twaddle to the Sandbox where it belongs. and don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you take your dumb-fuck golem ass back to your Sandbox for lib-retarded "douche-bags" in Austin, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Why don't you take your dumb-fuck golem ass back to your Sandbox for lib-retarded "douche-bags" in Austin, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe because it is much too important that he shows the world what a lying, degenerate poster you are. Are you scared of his posts?
Maybe because it is much too important that he shows the world what a lying, degenerate poster you are. Are you scared of his posts? Originally Posted by Old-T
Go ahead, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', give the dumb-fuck golem jackass a reach-around: "it'll luv you, long, long time."
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2013, 09:40 AM
What does your comment have to do with anything? At least anything intelligent. But then, this is IBBuffoon we are talking about, isn't it. That says it all.
What does your comment have to do with anything? At least anything intelligent. But then, this is IBBuffoon we are talking about, isn't it. That says it all. Originally Posted by Old-T
Keep strokin' the dumb-fuck golem jackass, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'.
Why don't you take your dumb-fuck golem ass back to your Sandbox for lib-retarded "douche-bags" in Austin, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
First of all, IBIdiot, the term douchebag is not hyphenated, nor is it necessary to set it off with quotation marks unless you are quoting someone. If you need to quote someone, please provide some citation for the quote.

Second of all, Corpy, what does what I posted about my posts about women, the hobby and participating cut to the core of your being?

Could it be that you:
  • are just a gay little troll with no life outside your ongoing meltdown?
  • are insanely jealous of anybody who can communicate with another person face to face and can't contain your personal shame?
  • just can't find the definitions for gay fuck doll or prophylactic man in your Merriam-Webster bathroom primer?
  • would rather roll in shit of your own creation, CORPY, then try and make sense out of the world around you?
Answer the questions, asshole. I think we ALL know the answers but they'll be much more telling if they come out of your mouth.

"Douche-bag!"
Maybe because it is much too important that he shows the world what a lying, degenerate poster you are. Are you scared of his posts? Originally Posted by Old-T
Obviously. I also think he whacks off to them.