Why is Trump President Anyway?????

OMG, can you get over the fact that you lost - ok - Why is Trump President anyway?? - The title of this thread ---Because he WON!!!!!

As to your statement - he didn't lie. Fake news.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Day one!

He spent his first full day as President LYING to the CIA and the media through his obviously unhappy lapdog Sean Spicer. And then Kelly Anne Cockbite doubled down today, saying Spicer were just presenting "alternative facts!"

About the size of his, ahem, crowd. Holy. shit.

Kiss the First Amendment goodbye!

SMH, Ellen. I'm sure youve got to be disappointed. If you're not, then please defend Twitler's lying first day in office. Oh yeah... the truth is not opinion. Black isn't white. 2+2 isn't 5.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're pretty simplistic, Ellen.

It's never about winning and losing. It's about governing and moving the country forward.

Pity you are not intellectually capable of telling the difference.

Meanwhile, what lies will the Reich force on us today? That's the big question.

Hope you get laid today Ellen, before they come for your Medicare.
I would like to see the SC filled, but if Twitler doesn't come correct with an acceptable nominee, the precedent and justification is in place for a 2 year blockade.

Good for the goose. Good for the goosed.
You are the loser in this race and I am the winner. Wow, you are right - that was so simple even you could understand it.

You're pretty simplistic, Ellen.

It's never about winning and losing. It's about governing and moving the country forward.

Pity you are not intellectually capable of telling the difference.

Meanwhile, what lies will the Reich force on us today? That's the big question.

Hope you get laid today Ellen, before they come for your Medicare. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LMAO!

I figure people voted for Twitler for a couple of reasons:

1) ideological. They believe in his policies and should be very disappointed when Twitler shuts out their voices and rejects the policies they supported. The same people who demand transparency from their elected officials and railed against "tyranny" during previous presidencies.

2) you.
You are the loser in this race and I am the winner. Wow, you are right - that was so simple even you could understand it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
True losers (like Grandma Ellen) feel the need to cling on to something or someone to make them feel like they have some kind of value. By themselves, they have zero to off to the general society. Go to her showcase. Ellen has nothing to offer THIS segment of society either.

Enjoy your fake win. You still are the real loser. None of your bluster will ever change that. Sorry. Its true.

I'm not going to trade insults with you. This is the problem. And I'm stopping it now. I hope you do the same. Maybe than we can have an educated dialog - or not.

True losers (like Grandma Ellen) feel the need to cling on to something or someone to make them feel like they have some kind of value. By themselves, they have zero to off to the general society. Go to her showcase. Ellen has nothing to offer THIS segment of society either.

Enjoy your fake win. You still are the real loser. None of your bluster will ever change that. Sorry. Its true.

Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I'm not going to trade insults with you. This is the problem. And I'm stopping it now. I hope you do the same. Maybe than we can have an educated dialog - or not. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Sounds good.
I'm not going to trade insults with you. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's all they got. Intellectually bankrupt.
If I could give some advice to all on this forum: Don't count on any political victories to make you truly happy. Just the same, political defeats should not change your ability to remember what is important in your own individual lives.

I get to leave this forum and continue a full and enriching life. I am truly blessed and I am so thankful.

I hope the rest of you find your inner peace. Be well.
In case you "intellectually flush" posters can't figure it out, here's what the Cap'n posted.

Let her enjoy her moment. The shame,embarrassment, and disgust that Ellen and others will feel in time to come will hopefully put a spur under their asses to do the right thing in the end. You can't talk to a cult like attitude and behavior.
It can't even begin to equal the shame, embarrassment, and disgust that I felt for the last 8 years with everyone calling that lying Muslim moron "Mr. President" .....
And welcome to "fake news and facts". Such a shame for Americans. You do understand that most of those so-called articles were written from Russia and China.