I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

Maybe Luke's ex friend can now be your friend, WD. And y'all can sit and cry together and complain about the unfairness of everything to each other.
My friend is acting so fucking goofy that I question why I have been friends with him for so long.

I'm just like, why in the fuck is Trump losing to you so serious? I get that people have their preference in a candidate, but this shit is not life or death. It's not like Biden is going to fuck this country up more than Trump already has.

My soon to be former buddy doesn't like parrots; so WD is probably a no go for him.
My friend is acting so fucking goofy that I question why I have been friends with him for so long.

I'm just like, why in the fuck is Trump losing to you so serious? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
He prolly said good riddance to you luka! Just like most here have a long time ago!
This has been funny! Your clueless luka boi! Your irrational bullshit is why he doesnt want to be friends with you!
I think this has been another lie of yours anyway! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Liar! anthiefa sympathizers like yourself want to destroy our Country! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well folks, I think we can call this state.

It’s the state of mania.

Maybe it’s time for you to take a hard five, WDB. You’re ranting in every thread, threatening to shoot people, chanting along with your Donald Trump Rally Primer and flapping in the wind like an inflatable tube man.

Not a good look, even for a triggered Trumpite who will never really know how lucky he was for these four years of national chaos.
Well folks, I think we can call this state.

It’s the state of mania.

Maybe it’s time for you to take a hard five, WDB. You’re ranting in every thread, threatening to shoot people, chanting along with your Donald Trump Rally Primer and flapping in the wind like an inflatable tube man.

Not a good look, even for a triggered Trumpite who will never really know how lucky he was for these four years of national chaos. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
lolling!!!!!!!!!

Says the poster with multi handles and personalities! lolling
Try again DOTY!
WD, we'll remain friends. He's just acting like a bitch now. He'll get over it after I buy his kids some Christmas gifts. Hell, I'm the Godfather to his oldest.

I kid around because he really is mad at me and is talking crazy. It's no big deal to me. He'll live just like everyone else will.
WD, we'll remain friends. He's just acting like a bitch now. He'll get over it after I buy his kids some Christmas gifts. Hell, I'm the Godfather to his oldest.

I kid around because he really is mad at me and is talking crazy. It's no big deal to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thought i was on ignore liar!
Why would anyone like him want to stay friends with a sniveling pompous idiot!
Nothing like a peaceful transition of power.

HAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAH,
Trump is going to make this election such a disgraceful shit show that half of America won't even know what they are hearing, reading or watching after it's done and he is kicked out of the White House.
Bye Trump. We made America great again. Now we can truly enjoy the tears and whine from Trumpys, the Idiot Crew, Fox News opinion hosts and all the others. These days and weeks will be lovely.
It's official. Biden wins. To celebrate I am now officially removing oebbie and Trixie from my ignore list. Keep whining and threatening you proud boys
Getting a glass of Whine and a platter of Tears is so good. I just left the grocery store with my we made America great shirt and the poor trumpys looked so angry.

Loved it.
I sent my buddy a text that said, "are you okay?" That motherfucker sent me a text back that said, "fuck you and leave me alone." I was just like damn, that was a little bit of a harsh response. I guess our kids won't be having any play dates anytime soon. LOL