CDC Conspiracy Theorist on CNN

Damn Winn Dixie. She always looks better than that in the photos I've seen. But when we get there if this and this is what she looks like would you let me have a couple of pokes at Nancy? Originally Posted by Tiny
That's because they are Photo Shopped. That's not a natural female that's a tranny.
But Fauuicc said masks were worthless 3/8/20 on CBS ?????
That's because he purposefully lied so that people wouldn't try to horde masks or try to protect themselves. I don't fucking know. Let's give him a Nobel Price because T R U M P.

Makes sense to me. Or are you a domestic terrorist???
  • Tiny
  • 05-17-2021, 08:29 PM
That's because they are Photo Shopped. That's not a natural female that's a tranny. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Thanks goodness! I thought I was going to have to dump her before I met her.
I'm watching this show "Clarice" based on the movie Silence of the Lambs. It isn't very good but anyway, speaking of transsexuals. There is a character in the show who thinks nobody has noticed that "she" is a he. I had to laugh thinking to myself "lady, if you think you are fooling anybody, you are kidding yourself". It was obvious to most I'm sure. I just thought it was amusing.
Typical RACIST WHITE COLONIST!
Seriously though, we need to uncover the conspirators here on eccie. /s
The x-director of the CDC should be CANCELED and banned from social media for conspiracy theories.
cancel fauxi
Yup just more distortion