is the bush making a come back?

I think only the older guys like a bush, smooth everything is my only way to go when it comes to eating pussy Originally Posted by BLM69

I'm older and I love a full bush. I came of age in the 70's when all women had a bush. The shaved bush didn't become a thing until the early to mid 80's. I'll eat pussy shaved or bushy but I do miss the full bush.
  • Brot
  • 10-26-2022, 05:46 AM
Hairy Legs - Cool
Hairy Pits - Fine
Hairy Crack - Yum
Hairy butt cheeks - Shave that shit!

"Bob Schneider"
One of the girls I shoot with has a pretty full bush going. She says it's what the industry is paying for right now so she just goes with it.

Overall, I'm indifferent about it. As long as being fully shaved/waxed doesn't give off the impression of the chick appearing overly young, then I'm good bald or hairy. Although, I've been with two chicks this week that do have a bit of a bush going and it's been pretty hot.

I might shy away from a gal who's hair begins to creep down a good bit and blend in with her upper thighs though. I can handle it when it rises up towards the belly button but when it gets wide and low is when it gets to be a bit much for my, um, tastes....
My primary sources of kitty are strippers. Bush is not in play.
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2022, 01:00 PM
I'm older and I love a full bush. I came of age in the 70's when all women had a bush. The shaved bush didn't become a thing until the early to mid 80's. I'll eat pussy shaved or bushy but I do miss the full bush. Originally Posted by mojoman
Good thing about the hobby, we all get what we like..... I carry a bag with me that has all the essential stuff needed including a quality shaver, I don't mind waiting a bit to get a bald pussy.
Hopefully only for redheads.
Hopefully only for redheads. Originally Posted by luv2eatvag32
It's a crime that ginger has a shaved pussy, waste of natural beauty.
I hope that it does NOT make a comeback.

In addition to capturing sweat and unpleasant odors, a full bush captures pubic lice. Cases of the crabs almost disappeared due to the widespread practice of shaving bald or trimming very short.
I've been rockin' a neatly trimmed triangle patch for a while! The rest is lasered from the lips to the taint so YOU'RE WELCOME
If I know that I am going to hook up with a full bush, I shave my own stuff so that I can enjoy it more as that soft fuzzy landing hits my pubic bone.
The sensation of my swinging balls slapping that bush while doggy style is cool too.

If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

There are many perversions and decadent fetishes out there but banging bush should not be one of them.
It's all natural.
i thought the word was out about my heart shaped box, totally smooth from clit to split tho... xo
As another who grew up sexually active in the 70's and was married for almost 25 years to a very hairy lady who could squirt multiple times, I learned to love getting my face messy ..... times may have changed but I have not, the number one no-no and the number one deal breaker of all time is a totally bare pussy .....