"Mandles"...... If you are visiting Austin and reading reviews be forwarned

Whispers is full of shit. Originally Posted by Observing
Only for a little while longer..... Taking a dump before my shower.....
Notice how the fat ass has not come back on this thread after slinging his immature sissy bitch maligning horseshit and waddles off into the shadows?

Good on you for calling him out. Originally Posted by Observing
I work...... gotta earn a dollar here and there.....

I have a social life and a couple of great young ladies that I pay attention to......

But when I get free time I get back around to responding.....
Hey look we picked up another new handle

Generating view counts and new members.
Whispers,

If you didn't do it, just give her permission to publish the PM's. I mean really, that would solve the conundrum you are in now, would it not? I bet we hear crickets on this request.....

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
I am in no conundrum......

I would have to give a fuck about what the wusses her think to care......

If she had anything of substance she would submit it to staff and I would have been banned.....

That's all that matters on that subject,,,,,,
Let's not also forget he is accusing my reviews if being fake. He needs to also post what reviews are fake so the individuals that wrote the reviews can also defend themselves. I'm sure the gentleman that have written my reviews do not appreciate their reviews bring called a lie. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I don't have to post shit.....

For weeks now several of you ladies with your mandles and your wusses have had free reign making all sorts of statements of a personal nature with accusations where I am concerned.....

It sets the stage.....

In the long run though......

Those that are here to earn money have far more to lose as a result of mud slinging contests......

Welcome to the playground you and your cohorts created.....

I've been playing in places just like it for 15 years now and not once modified to suit any of those like you.......

We will see how long ya'll can deal with Whispers living up to the stories you tell!

Cause I can do this for years to come.....
Since my name is on here I'll pop in and say - No, I don't have a manhandle and no, I don't need one. I know I'm an excellent provider, In fact, I think all the ladies you mentioned are excellent providers and I seriously doubt anyone of them has to have a "manhandle" They don't need one they are that good. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Oh? SO why has Claire been banned previously and admit she not only had one but got it from one of the other ladies?
I work...... gotta earn a dollar here and there.....

I have a social life and a couple of great young ladies that I pay attention to......

But when I get free time I get back around to responding..... Originally Posted by Whispers
"But when I get free time I get back around to responding....."

Never mind responding to me.

You have been asked by KBF to produce,yet you keep dancing/dodging around with tales of your supposed highly charged sex/social life and money making acumen.
Take your dump and shower,and deliver what the lady is asking you to do.

Can you?

Or STFU.
"But when I get free time I get back around to responding....."

Never mind responding to me.

You have been asked by KBF to produce,yet you keep dancing/dodging around with tales of your supposed highly charged sex/social life and money making acumen.
Take your dump and shower,and deliver what the lady is asking you to do.

Can you?

Or STFU. Originally Posted by Observing
Or I will do neither for now......

You've been spewing garbage for a while now.....

Let's see how you deal with it when it's coming back at the women behind the mandles like yours!
Or I will do neither for now......

You've been spewing garbage for a while now.....

Let's see how you deal with it when it's coming back at the women behind the mandles like yours! Originally Posted by Whispers
"I will do neither for now......"
The dump,or shower?
Or the two young ones?
Or-r-r,answer KBF's request to produce?
"Let's see how you deal with it when it's coming back at the women behind the mandles like yours!"
Bring it the fuck on.
Yep he is one of the girls.

I have a social life and a couple of great young ladies that I pay attention to... Originally Posted by Whispers
Suuuuuuuure you do.

Oh? SO why has Claire been banned previously and admit she not only had one but got it from one of the other ladies?
Originally Posted by Whispers
Indiscretion?

For weeks now several of you ladies with your mandles and your wusses have had free reign making all sorts of statements of a personal nature with accusations where I am concerned.....

It sets the stage.....

Those that are here to earn money have far more to lose as a result of mud slinging contests......

I've been playing in places just like it for 15 years now and not once modified to suit any of those like you.......

We will see how long ya'll can deal with Whispers living up to the stories you tell!

Cause I can do this for years to come..... Originally Posted by Whispers

Yeah you kinda do douche canoe (thanks miss v ) You made an accusation my reviews are fake. Man up and produce the proof.

You can't. You know why.??!? Your are picking a fight and Slinging shit with nothing to prove.

Everyone knows I'm not like that and I do not have the time for a fucking mandle.

Here you go again lieing, you claim girls have beem making all ll sorts of statements of a personal nature with accusations where You are concerned, however I see nothing from any of those girls. Nothing.

You are just diflecting from the real issue. You started this. You started this thread. You made false accusation, and now that you are being asked to man up and produce these fake reviews not only are you incapable of doing so you are dancing around the real original issue.

So again where are my fake reviews you are claiming?

Exactly. You can produce them. They do not exist.
If you are a lady who is contemplating on getting a mandle, I would like for you to reconsider it. Nothing, absolutely nothing good comes out of having a mandle.

What would possibly be the benefits?

1. You can see the male lounge? Ok, so now what? So you can read what the guys have to say about you? What is it that they are talking about that will improve your business, your life? You KNOW how guys talk when they get together... they break you down into a body part, into a service, weight, etc... You know yourself and you know what you can improve on or what your client base likes, so why go through the gauntlet? Not everyone will like you, and not everyone will dislike you.

2. So you can WK for yourself in case someone says something that's not true? Good luck with that. A handle without history, no credibility amongst the other guys doesn't carry much weight. In fact, it may even make you look worse if someone thinks it's you behind that handle. You have clients who know you. They will speak up for you.

3. So you can read your reviews? Ok... You were there, right? So you know what went down. So you can improve on something? Really?? I guarantee we are bigger critics of ourselves than anyone else so, if something didn't go quite as well, we know as soon as it happened. Reading a review will only make you want to respond to it and that's when you get yourself banned. And that goes for anything negative.

4. So you can write reviews on yourself? Ok, so business is slow... Trust me, if you get found out, it will hurt your business for a LOT longer than if you offer someone a review special or, even better, invest on some new pictures to boost up business.

5. So you can try to hurt the competition? If you are at that point, you are hurting... You will stick out like a sore thumb... Guys don't even trust guys who hate on the girls in a guy way... Believe me, they will spot an estrogen-filled hater... And as my friend says: "A happy hooker don't hate, a hating hooker ain't happy". Check yourself.

If you are a guy thinking of sharing private forum info, if you do it to WK a dumb chick, you deserve that ban just as much as she does... Just know who you are talking to and ask yourself why. If you are the lady getting the info, ask yourself, why is he telling me this? What are his intentions?

Be safe and make your $$

Camille

It sets the stage.....

Cause I can do this for years to come..... Originally Posted by Whispers
If you are a lady who is contemplating on getting a mandle, I would like for you to reconsider it. Nothing, absolutely nothing good comes out of having a mandle.

What would possibly be the benefits?

1. You can see the male lounge? Ok, so now what? So you can read what the guys have to say about you? What is it that they are talking about that will improve your business, your life? You KNOW how guys talk when they get together... they break you down into a body part, into a service, weight, etc... You know yourself and you know what you can improve on or what your client base likes, so why go through the gauntlet? Not everyone will like you, and not everyone will dislike you.

2. So you can WK for yourself in case someone says something that's not true? Good luck with that. A handle without history, no credibility amongst the other guys doesn't carry much weight. In fact, it may even make you look worse if someone thinks it's you behind that handle. You have clients who know you. They will speak up for you.

3. So you can read your reviews? Ok... You were there, right? So you know what went down. So you can improve on something? Really?? I guarantee we are bigger critics of ourselves than anyone else so, if something didn't go quite as well, we know as soon as it happened. Reading a review will only make you want to respond to it and that's when you get yourself banned. And that goes for anything negative.

4. So you can write reviews on yourself? Ok, so business is slow... Trust me, if you get found out, it will hurt your business for a LOT longer than if you offer someone a review special or, even better, invest on some new pictures to boost up business.

5. So you can try to hurt the competition? If you are at that point, you are hurting... You will stick out like a sore thumb... Guys don't even trust guys who hate on the girls in a guy way... Believe me, they will spot an estrogen-filled hater... And as my friend says: "A happy hooker don't hate, a hating hooker ain't happy". Check yourself.

If you are a guy thinking of sharing private forum info, if you do it to WK a dumb chick, you deserve that ban just as much as she does... Just know who you are talking to and ask yourself why. If you are the lady getting the info, ask yourself, why is he telling me this? What are his intentions?

Be safe and make your $$

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
A mandle is stupid And I Would imagine it is time consuming and waste of fucking time.