Independent girls becoming rare?

And i would never do doubles with a pimped girl. I dont want to help put any money into a pimp hands!
What I don't understand is what the role of a pimp is now a days. Between society changing and advances in technology essentially everything a pimp used to possibly provide for a girl is no longer needed.

1) Finding clients, making business arrangements? Post an ad on any number of on line venues. it's easy peasy. TCB skills are not hard to learn.
2) "protection" - As mentioned unless they're in the closet they aren't protecting you during a session, and since in todays environment there's no viable reason to need to walk the street (online ads ARE today's "street") they aren't protecting you in the "bad hood".
3) legal assist - Someone to bail you out if you get busted? That's no longer needed as much in a day and age where communication is easier and it's easy to have a person arranged who can cover this.

So what exactly does a pimp provide for the modern day provider?
Have we covered who these girls are yet?

No one I know has a pimp. Why would anyone ever have a pimp. That is nuts. Those poor girls.
1) Finding clients, making business arrangements? Post an ad on any number of on line venues. it's easy peasy. TCB skills are not hard to learn. Originally Posted by Bob Soldios
Bob, daily evidence refutes this point explicitly. MANY providers are not at all technically or business savvy enough to do the above. They cannot manage their accounts, won't take the time to learn how the various sites work, nor have the business sense to understand how to market themselves.

Some simply choose not to deal with that portion of their business. They outsource it, without needing a "pimp." Many successful, non-pimped girls use either a service, an agency, a "screener" or a friend to provide technical support, scheduling, advertising assistance and more. They often pay for such services. Are they "pimped?" Is an agency a pimp? A screener? Most would say no, but they perform one part of the service you mention.

TCB skills are just that...skills. Some are inclined to learn and be good at their business. Many aren't.

And if a pimp or pimp-wanna-be comes into the picture, promising he'll do that work while all she has to do is put out, it's one more tool in the pimp toolbox.

Just cruise the welcome & intro forum. Or head over to ISO. Check out some of the ads. It's not hard to see some behaviors that are clearly not "independent." The question is whether the party on the other end of the keyboard is a pimp, or agency, or screener, or whatever.
I am surprised that there would be less independent girls, than dependent. Not sure I understand why any lady would want someone else being in charge of their safety and security. I love having control of myself and my business. I make the decisions.

I don't think I will ever understand why ladies have pimps. Having a man take some of the money I work hard for is kinda insulting, to me.

Sorry you are having a hard time finding a doubles partner. I had the same issue up in Pittsburgh. Luckily, I had a reliable, UTR lady that was my doubles partner. She was very reliable and very much synced with me.
I don't get what the whole deal about "who has a pimp...who doesn't..." because anybody who has tipped at a strip club has given money to a stripper's douche-bag boyfriend. If a chick has a pimp, so what. I don't go home with her. As long as you give me the session am paying for, who really cares?
People (a lot of hobbyists) talk about this like it's a big issue...like they fucking care soooo much. But not one of the married hobbyist on here would open up their home to their ATF if she were running from her pimp or in trouble.
So, before anybody gets pissed (not that i Give a shit), lets just say it for what it is. You (most hobbyists) don't want that chick [#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.] your money. Bunny Ranch is fine. AMPs are fine. And it's a well known fact that ALOT of he AMP girls are endentured servants (read "slaves").
So I said all that to say, "There are a TON of beautiful women out here. Buy some pussy and shut the fuck up!"
I am surprised that there would be less independent girls, than dependent. Not sure I understand why any lady would want someone else being in charge of their safety and security. I love having control of myself and my business. I make the decisions.

I don't think I will ever understand why ladies have pimps. Having a man take some of the money I work hard for is kinda insulting, to me.

Sorry you are having a hard time finding a doubles partner. I had the same issue up in Pittsburgh. Luckily, I had a reliable, UTR lady that was my doubles partner. She was very reliable and very much synced with me. Originally Posted by smoothnsilky

good for you, i hope one day i find a nice provider friend i can do doubles with and trust not to get me in any harmful situations.
good for you, i hope one day i find a nice provider friend i can do doubles with and trust not to get me in any harmful situations. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I think there are plenty out there. BTW, nice job on the new pics. You really look great! I didn't know you were THAT cute!
I think there are plenty out there. BTW, nice job on the new pics. You really look great! I didn't know you were THAT cute! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Thank you.
....I'm going to go ahead and say this...you might just be my new hero.
And it's a well known fact that ALOT of he AMP girls are endentured servants (read "slaves"). Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Sounds as though there are tons of proof of that "fact".

Torito
I was told several times there were many girls stating they were independent but in reality they were "Managed" (in Houston). If you look closely at some strip joints the are quite a few girls who are also "Managed". I try to talk to only independents using P411, but let's face it, they are going to say what they think you want to hear. I do wonder as I try to stay somewhat utr.... In Tulsa Okla, there is a pimp that is leaving parts around town of his girls that mess up and the press is trying to keep it quite, but after several times it has gotten out....
I wish every girl could be independent.