TS Recon

one would think with all the TS questions lately this would be still going
D Luna 956 777 6138 is back , looks hot , any ideas
D Luna 956 777 6138 is back , looks hot , any ideas Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I can never seem to get our schedules to match up (as much my fault as hers).

I've been lusting after her for a while now.
I am also looking for a TS that provides for couples (m/f). Been looking on BP but not having any luck so far. Thanks in advance.
I am also looking for a TS that provides for couples (m/f). Been looking on BP but not having any luck so far. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by havingfun88
Depending on what you want out of her, Toya Long is a couples provider. I've reviewed her a couple times.
D Luna 956 777 6138 is back , looks hot , any ideas Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I've been in love with her from afar for a while. I'm hoping to see her tomorrow.
I am also looking for a TS that provides for couples (m/f). Been looking on BP but not having any luck so far. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by havingfun88
Pretty sure TS Joss/Josslyn will provide for a couple. Saw some evidence of that on her tumblr page. Can't find any of her ads on BP at the moment. http://livetsreviews.com/ad/northeas...-8499/3/118519

I believe TS Cierra will also double with a GG provider.
I confirmed with TS Joss - she will do double with male and female, but she does not have a female provider partner. So I guess it's BYOP

So now we know of at least one TS provider that will double with a female. If anyone knows of a female provider that will participate in MFT (preferably one that will interact with all parties), please post! Thanks
Thank you all for the input and references. We met with SexyShay (who is not a ts )but had a great time. Highly recommend! Will be posting review soon
ts katy who i reviewed will be in town today and tomorrow
but given the # of TS adds on BP you would never know it !!
[*] - TS April - 682-230-7091 - http://livetsreviews.com/ad/northeasttexas/0/1/245349 - Looks sweet, boasts 10 inches, and hasn't yet been reviewed, but is specific enough in the video it looks like she probably isn't a B&S.[/LIST][/QUOTE]

I have seen her and will verify, 10+ and thick. Got so hard a cat couldnt scratch it. This was July of 16. She is soft, extremely passable and had very responsible nips. We got comfortable and I was a bit disapointed, as it didnt look like there was anyway it would rise to 10+ thick inches. I started bbbj on her and didnt think it would quit. After opening me up with a small toy she very patiently worked that monster in to the hilt. She pounded me in every conceivable position for right at an hour. Not for the faint of heart.
I am interested in Jada and Sarita. Any intel would be great.
Feel free to PM me if you like.
done in the past several days on this board, and there have been numerous comments made about Jada. I have an asian favorite of mine that knows Jada and thinks the worl of her. My asian friend is straight, not TS.
April, passable.. I'm starting to think I have a different definition of the word passable than many others.