benefits of being a decent human being

Don’t want to steal the thread, Tide pods???? Can you believe that shit???? Originally Posted by squiretuck
What tf makes you wake up one day and say I'm going to dab a tide pod?
There are only two dissenting voices in this thread ... Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
Ahem. Methinks a recount is in order.
What tf makes you wake up one day and say I'm going to dab a tide pod? Originally Posted by Nico Veneta
Tell me about it! PS, I’m sorry I didn’t get to visit with you last Wednesday!

Sign me,
Mr. Polite and Decent. :-D
  • Old-T
  • 01-22-2018, 11:27 AM
There are only two dissenting voices in this thread. You named that there are two people who are "bitter" and other crap. Now that someone calls you on it you're going to go "But I didn't mean you dude, but if you self identify... teehee" Jesus Christ, the passive aggression. If you're this cowardly online I hate to think how bad it is in person. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
Take a deep breath.
Clear your vision and reread what I said. Here it is:

And the periodic glimpses they give us into their world make me realize how fortunate I am. Originally Posted by Old-T
I did not say "two"..
I intentionally said "they", referring to an unspecified number of people who come on here and are perpetually angry. Sorry if English lends itself to miscommunication.

I also did not in any way state that "disagreeing with me" equates to "being angry". Some folks can be angry even though they and I agree on a point.

If my rather benign post set you off so badly, there has to be someting else in play.

Ahem. Methinks a recount is in order. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Be careful! Who knows who might think you are referring to them!
.....But either way, with that misogynistic, hateful, disparaging attitude, you' always pay for your pussy. Which is only the most practical reason to be nice to people. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
You would be incorrect.

Perhaps you lack the ability to compartmentalize your activities as others can.

I post here in a manner that is factual and frank choosing not to gloss any of it over.

How I act in my professional and personal world is another thing.

There is pussy I pay for in the same manner I might go to a movie or to see a show of some type. I find no reason to talk about it here in any other manner than I do.
I post here in a manner that is factual and frank choosing not to gloss any of it over. Originally Posted by Whispers
This is not entirely true.

If one was to take a look back into your archives -- choosing posts from roughly mid-November through January 1st during the "fund-raising" years, any of those years -- oh, the congeniality & good manners that would be produced!

There was plenty of "gloss." Gloss gloss & more gloss. Gobs of gloss! "Factual and frank"? Not so much.