Splain this.... What is Coke Bottle Body Type?

Which banned person are you referring to ?

"Banned-Amy" or "Banned-Anna" ?

(Heh, bandana no pun intended)
You love DRAMA that's why you started this thread on Anna smh Originally Posted by Smith41
Um. The thread was about Coke Bottles.........
After much reading, I've actually ran into this Anna Nikkole, but I met her as her real name and her real number....however she was a little shady, not to mention she said something that got my attention....."people tell me I look like a smaller version of Anna Nicole, if I was a hooker(I had insinuated when meeting her, she was a "provider") I'd use that name...only I'd spell it Anna Nikkole.

Beautiful sexy 34 y/o blonde, implants, body like a back road, curves on every corner......I have face pics, pics of her and son, and real name with Facebook friends and everything......

But then she robbed me and I put 2 & 2 together.....searched for Anna Nikkole and boy did my head just explode.....I had been double crossed by the one person I never called or contacted since the pics used in ad always sterred me clear......never inquired til this had happened.....

She played sweet and innocent. She cried when I handed her cash to help her out for another stay.....never once did the idea of propositioning this hit little lady, cause HONESTLY, she didn't look or have the swagger like any woman I've ever contacted. I've moved here some time ago, and fairly new to eccie, but I had to share my loss, just a reminder to all, they need to keep their guards up.
She does have a "manager" that comes during booty call hours. I think that's when I'd really questioned her motive....let's just say, the moaning and gagging gave it away, the walls were thin enough.

She denied, and she claimed he was a friend that was helping her out, yeah helping her out alright. Helping her keep her place to workby taking that dick deep!

Anyway, don't wish to be bitter, but I didn't believe she could have and now, I'm a believer that no matter how hit they are, they still working, I'm out 200 and she didn't even offer me a bbbj, which would have made it square!

And still a Coke bottle!!!!
Wow!

Come join her victims support group..

I wonder what she compared herself to, before she got the weight surgery..

Sorry to hear what happened to you..