Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

I like the hashtag the Trump flotilla got on Twitter - #Dumbkirk

That's funny, I don't care who you are.
If I remember correctly, I slapped you down pretty good the last time I had to talk to you, little boy. Is it already time for another lesson? Originally Posted by Lapdog

if yous say so.

btw when are you going to stop barking at yourself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjKgHwLc5zA

BAHHAAA
Hello Weeaboo. How was nappy time?
lol.

I challenged Lexy to put up and tell me exactly what countries I claimed to have visited rather than simply flown over and so far crickets. In other words, he lied. Again.

I make the same challenge to you. What lies have I told on this forum? Or are you lying? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No your party endorses anarchy from the Marxist leftwing thugs and you are a member of a party the DOESN"T DENOUNCE IT!!
If they don't condone it they indorse it...the RIGHT COMPLETELY DENONCES IT THIS VIOLENCE!!
All you do is babble..."I don't endorse it"...WHAT A FUCKING COPOUT SPEED!!
As I said the independents DON"T condone this criminal activity...but they're going to vote for a party that does...YEAH RIGHT SPEED.
Answer his question, junior. It's not rocket science.
Hello Weeaboo. How was nappy time? Originally Posted by Lapdog

is your headache better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc4pXIZTCk

btw yer gf grumpypuss wants in ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmx6HS4j5zk
Soup torpedos! Originally Posted by Ratnik
what?
Flotus flotation devices............... Originally Posted by matchingmole

yous has a doity mind
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2020, 06:46 PM
What lies have I told on this forum? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well, on taxation and spending you're mistaken from time to time. Otherwise you're one of the most truthful posters on this board. You spout a lot less hyperbole than most of the rest of us.
yous has a doity mind Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

thanks
"The sheriff's department in Austin, Texas, said five boats sank during a boat parade in support of President Trump on Lake Travis on Saturday afternoon. The Travis County Sheriff's Office said they responded to a total of 15 distress calls which varied and included: boats taking on water, stalled engines, capsized boats and boats sinking.

TCSO said as of Sunday, three boats have been towed out of the water and two remain submerged."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-b...de-boats-sink/

I have participated in several BBB (Butts, Boobs, and Boats) get togethers on Lake Travis and I don't recall a single boat capsizing or sinking. Hundreds of boats, many party barges but not one boat capsizing or sinking to the best of my knowledge. I doubt there has been another event on Lake Travis where 5 boats went down. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Sounds like some of those Boats may have been sabotaged by low energy losers on the left, infiltrating the gala event. Austin is a Gay City with a lot of leftist assholes that would do such a thing. Pay backs are going to be hell in November when Trump gets reelected.
As OEB would say--

Where is your proof
I’ve heard the name Lake Travis before. What was it I heard about that place, hmmmm? I can’t remember.

LOLLING!
As OEB would say--

Where is your proof Originally Posted by Grace Preston
It was a statement based on the unusual circumstances. Do I need proof for that?
Here we go again! Lexie was boating in That lake before God had invented water, eh!

Why not discuss the story instead of the constant fluids donation, Lexie. Nobody believes yous anyway.

Looks like Trump is going for the recreational boater segment of the electorate. He’s better work that hard... fat rich drunks with no regard for safety are right up his alley!

LOLLING!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I believe him, HH.

I think we all know you are from Austin.

LL is far smarter than you and brings good things to this board. You, on the other hand, are a net negative.