Deep Throat

Oh Mr clark yours is fun to DT, take all the way down..keep it there and massage it with my throat muscles.and just move up and down very slowly..while looking in your eyes so you can see how much I enjoy having you fuck my throat... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
OMG!! I hope to meet you very soon!!!
OMG!! I hope to meet you very soon!!! Originally Posted by Crawdaddy151
you got it darlin, I would love to show you my talents
After just coming in from another HOT Doubles with my favorite lil Cum Slut Sub Adventuress4U, and watching her take his cock down her throat as the tears are running out of her eyes and she is gagging all the while Im fucking her sweet pussy.......I would just like to say DAMNNNNNN This woman has some skills..................I vote Lynda as my DT Queen!!! IJS
Deep Throat is just that....and ITS WHAT I DO BEST....CHECK THEM REVIEWS....U CANT BE SCARED OF SOME DICK LOL....LOVE IT, CARESS IT, SUCK IT, SWALLOW IT.
Allison is very talented. She is absolutely amazing. But to be able to experience her many talents, you will need more than an hour. I, myself, just had an overnighter with her and I was in the clouds when I left and can't wait to see her again. She will exceed your expectations. I have known her for awhile and each time I see her I still experience something different, which I love, because I hate the same thing over and over.