The Democrat's Worst Nightmare

Wormy, which plutocrat? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I already told you. Ron Paul. He's right in your signature.
I already told you. Ron Paul. He's right in your signature. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Explain how Ron Paul is a plutocrat. Then find a forum more suitable for you limited intellectual capacity.
Explain how Ron Paul is a plutocrat. Then find a forum more suitable for you limited intellectual capacity. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Right after you find one that is more suitable for your errors in spelling and syntax. I explained it already. He's part of a the system. He's complicit.
  • DSK
  • 07-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Right after you find one that is more suitable for your errors in spelling and syntax. I explained it already. He's part of a the system. He's complicit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It is kind of funny when an ESL beaner lectures a native American on how to speak the language.
It is kind of funny when an ESL beaner lectures a native American on how to speak the language. Originally Posted by DSK
Go find a rub n tug joint and pick the one with the manliest hands.
It is kind of funny when an ESL beaner lectures a native American on how to speak the language. Originally Posted by DSK
How do you know she's a witch?
Right after you find one that is more suitable for your errors in spelling and syntax. I explained it already. He's part of a the system. He's complicit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You haven't explained anything. This is why you're boring. You got nothin'.
You haven't explained anything. This is why you're boring. You got nothin'. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're the one backing a racist.