Father says to BRANDON..."Lets go Brandon" and BRANDON agrees!!

What’s sad is that the likes of the ECCIE idiots really think people care if they insult Biden. Shows the real difference between Trumpys and just about everyone else. Trump and his idiot followers get butt hurt anytime something mean is said about Trump. They take it as a personal affront to their very existence and they seek affirmation and validation to think and believe as they did, even when it’s moronic shit. Those of us with even a lick of sense give less than a shit about insults to Biden or any politician for that matter. Shit I don’t give a fuck about insults directed to me 99% of the time in the real world and 100% of the time by a keyboard warrior on a whore board.

My advice to the Brandon folks. Get a real life.
''Almost Heaven, fuck Joe Manchin, Blue Ridge Mountains, fuck his Momma doggie...''
Shit I don’t give a fuck about insults directed to me 99% of the time in the real world and 100% of the time by a keyboard warrior on a whore board.

My advice to the Brandon folks. Get a real life. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Yep. I guess we are in the exact same club about that.

Like I've said many times for a reason to people talking shit to me in this forum, money talks and bullshit walks. I welcome your $100K if you are dumb enough to meet me in person to give it to me when I show you in person that I tell no lies... I love easy money. And I love even more taking money from idiots.
What’s sad is that the likes of the ECCIE idiots really think people care if they insult Biden. Shows the real difference between Trumpys and just about everyone else. Trump and his idiot followers get butt hurt anytime something mean is said about Trump. They take it as a personal affront to their very existence and they seek affirmation and validation to think and believe as they did, even when it’s moronic shit. Those of us with even a lick of sense give less than a shit about insults to Biden or any politician for that matter. Shit I don’t give a fuck about insults directed to me 99% of the time in the real world and 100% of the time by a keyboard warrior on a whore board.

Another addled individual. Here is the difference (I suggest you get a child to explain it to you); when the right says that Biden is extreme, he is, when we say that he has dementia, everything points to that, when we say that he is not in charge, his own words confirm that (I'm going to get in trouble if I answer questions.), when we say that he is corrupt, the evidence is mounting higher than the Washington monument that we are correct. You call those insults but they are observations.

Now the left (that's you) says that Trump colluded with Russia, but there is no proof and common sense rails against that claim, when the left says that Trump wanted to be a tyrant, once again, the evidence calls that into question, when the left says that Trump is a cheat, that is merely a vague allegation without any evidence to back it up, and when the left says that Trump loves beautiful women...well, you got us there but he fucks them and doesn't sniff them.

So our "insults" are based in reality.
Your insults are the products of fevered imaginations.
Biden don't give a fuck. He is the one riding in Air Force One! Originally Posted by WTF
but he thinks Harris is just letting him use it

Pure comedy! Read like a Karen meltdown
You know what cracks me up in this forum? I think if NoirMan, TRB and HF ever met for a few beers, they would be great friends. They would just be having a few beers and talking shit to each other and laughing the whole time. Sure, they would talk shit to each other, but it would be just all in fun with no hostility.
"Let's go Brandon."

if you say so

......yawn.....
That's why I do it. You're a good sport. But bb is a baby. A psycho baby! Stuck on the dumb syndrome of Biden hate.

All the weak here are easily triggered. My favorite is Lex Luthor who says he doesn't care what I think.

Weak. The both of them.

Trolling 101. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Yeah, you and your concern for human "rights"
Just like the memes of the people you worship.
Keep on simping!!
"Let's go Brandon."

if you say so

......yawn..... Originally Posted by VitaMan
already at that line. mmmm but if it fit the agenda would be good for 5 or 6 years or more
additional chants:

"they've got our ball, so let's take it away"

"tastes great......less filling"
additional chants:

"they've got our ball, so let's take it away"

"tastes great......less filling" Originally Posted by VitaMan
would it help keep you awake with a Queen tune hack job

Yeah. I don't even like Biden and as soon as this shit started and folks jumped all over it, I thought it was corny as fuck and stupid. If you're going to try to insult someone, do a better job than that instead of just making a lame ass catchphrase and giggling like a bitch about it nonstop. Trumptards can't come up with anything better than that lame ass corny shit? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I know, those that have to use code words for fuck you biden are scared little pussies.
I know, those that have to use code words for fuck you biden are scared little pussies. Originally Posted by royamcr
lolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah sir. You realize it was the lsm that came up with those code words to be pc?

Cant make thius sheet up! Its posted right here!