I just wanna kno guys

Good luck and enjoy all the pancakes!
So much anger. Hugs are in much demand Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Very much needed.... Lemme kno when u wanna meet me to give me one.
Misty I’m not telling you at all what to do..I see your a strong woman who can make up her own mind. I strongly suggest though to let this thread die and reconsider disabling. Even if you don’t want to meet anyone here or participate in discussions. Having the reviews that are attached to you can valuable to your business now and in the future hun.

Trust me some guys here have pissed me off so bad some days I wanted to disable but then I just log off and do something else it put them on ignore so I don’t have to read their bullshit. It’s hard I know, I have a hard time just sitting back and watching people talk about me too.

Chin up pretty...smile everything will be alright
I'm just going to tell you that, the older I've gotten, the more it is about pleasing you. If you ain't happy, I ain't gonna be happy. I enjoy making your cum and hope, in the process, you're gonna make me cum too. That's why passion and good old GFE is so important to me.
Wellll dammmm what i miss lol
Wait!!! U leaving over one funky review??? Girllllll i thought u was better than that

Its gone be a time were you and a client don't mesh well. Aint no need to go running boo hoo when its plenty more other dicks that need and want some of that ass!!! Girl pick them titties up and keep doing you. You the shit!! On to the next one girl
Can't wait for the bashing to start but... I do care if the lady is comfortable and getting enjoyment. However, I want to feel as though I am wanted too.

This is a slippery slope for some and I understand that. The whole idea of "IOP" is a cheat. Actual passion is always the goal for me and I realize that it requires work on my part. I am more than happy to do that work.

Kissing is very passionate extremely important to me. Originally Posted by KeepFrozen
I agree - well said
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Wait!!! U leaving over one funky review??? Girllllll i thought u was better than that

Its gone be a time were you and a client don't mesh well. Aint no need to go running boo hoo when its plenty more other dicks that need and want some of that ass!!! Girl pick them titties up and keep doing you. You the shit!! On to the next one girl Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Translation is, don't be a quieter and keep working hard

Its gone be a time were you and a client don't mesh well. Aint no need to go running boo hoo when its plenty more other dicks that need and want some of that ass!!! Girl pick them titties up and keep doing you. You the shit!! On to the next one girl Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

Girl who tf gonna leave over one review did u miss wtf i said
Misty I’m not telling you at all what to do..I see your a strong woman who can make up her own mind. I strongly suggest though to let this thread die and reconsider disabling. Even if you don’t want to meet anyone here or participate in discussions. Having the reviews that are attached to you can valuable to your business now and in the future hun.

Trust me some guys here have pissed me off so bad some days I wanted to disable but then I just log off and do something else it put them on ignore so I don’t have to read their bullshit. It’s hard I know, I have a hard time just sitting back and watching people talk about me too.

Chin up pretty...smile everything will be alright Originally Posted by Analeese

Thank u hun .... Its just this review has me to my end of alot of bs over the years...
Not one review nina but thanks for your input . i don't have a 9-5 i take this shit serious Thank u
Not one review nina but thanks for your input . i don't have a 9-5 i take this shit serious Thank u Originally Posted by Misty S
Sooo because i have a 9-5 means i dont take this serious??? Trust me im as serious as you when it comes to this. Ask around i dont take no bullshit either. I just seen a thread about u leaving and seeing a recent no review. I dont know the details but These threads are never a good idea but i do wish u the best of luck! You've always been a great provider to me. Im sure whatever ur feeling, a nice thick hard cock can hopefully cheer u up!
Translation is, don't be a quieter and keep working hard Originally Posted by BLM69
Ew go away u just loveeeeeee quoting me huh
  • BLM69
  • 09-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Ew go away u just loveeeeeee quoting me huh Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

I just cleaned up all your ghetto talk and cussing, you don't take this serious posting like that here, get back to the fryer now or you off work?
And no reply rednecks?