Red Sash Series.....

• Jaleh
  • 10-05-2010, 10:27 AM
PPE love the new additions to the set.. But wheres mine?
Ready when you are, Darling!
um.. I know I'm super late - but .. PurplePEater, we've discussed the ramifications of our encounter - but I am thinking that I have to add this to the list of things to do. OW! That is more than sexy.. it's devastatingly tasteful & it's a turn on, quite frankly.

I think I'd definitely want my arms & legs tied..
You tell me when & I'll tell you, I'm staying the whole week. =)
  • Jaleh
  • 10-06-2010, 06:38 PM
um.. I know I'm super late - but .. PurplePEater, we've discussed the ramifications of our encounter - but I am thinking that I have to add this to the list of things to do. OW! That is more than sexy.. it's devastatingly tasteful & it's a turn on, quite frankly.

I think I'd definitely want my arms & legs tied..
You tell me when & I'll tell you, I'm staying the whole week. =) Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
oooohh, your finally here! YAYYY!!

Master PPE, I think I know what I want for my reunion present.. <hint hint>

Please please can I have her? I'll use those special skills to make her ours, you can even sit back and watch the fun! Mmmmm... Red Sash Tied chocolate babes for PPE!
How have I missed this thread. Excellent work sir, you are indeed an inspiration to the rest of us perverts!!!
KK,

Brutha!!

Welcome to my little PPE Showcase, Wanna join in on the next set?

PPE
KK,

Brutha!!

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

That would be ME & Jaleh ..if Jaleh can get away.
I know I won't be be able to get away - I'm going to be Red Sashed.. all over.

PPE - what if we did a RSS hogtied look? Well.. we can discuss all the details, later...

I'm ready to submit myself to being your submissive.. if that's okay.
KK,

Brutha!!

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Name the time and place bro!!!
See post 1 up from you, KK....

Diana,

Darling, it would be my honor...

I like that idea... And Hoping Jalah can break away!

PPE
I am in, Diana and Jaleh = hell yeah! Both will look hotter with the appropriate wrapping...
  • Jaleh
  • 10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
I am in, Diana and Jaleh = hell yeah! Both will look hotter with the appropriate wrapping... Originally Posted by KohanaKoa
PPE seems like our fun was planned out for us already! No need to invite others. Me, Diana, KK and you will have some real fun. As long as I get PSP like theres no tommorow.. But I might have to go off my britches and surrender with you and KK there
We took .. well you, Master, took PLENTY of candid shots.
I chose the best of the bunch.. I apologize, again for being so difficult, but.. a girl like me - DOESN'T PLAY COPYCAT, & I just couldn't be like the rest.

Out of 17 though.. which ones do I choose to share?

The Usual - sans the beautiful bow. I blew Master PPE's mind, he simply.. forgot. This is literally the ONLY shot we have like this, it was so turned up - he didn't even get a shot of the full body w/ my heels.

He HAD to get the bow right..

annddddddd, the rest - you can gladly find in my showcase.
  • coven
  • 10-10-2010, 08:14 AM
PPE,

Hot series! Still waiting for Laeya and Jaleh photos. Maybe your should sash them
together since their names rhyme. Could be a lovely ebony and ivory Red Sash shoot.

Coven
Beautiful Diana! Nice work again PPE. Sorry I wasn't available to "help out".
Oh wow! that last one, I love it!
AND I am loving the legs....

You are wonderful Diana!
Great job PPE!