Wtf is up with these text conversations that end in abrupt silence?

Ha I dare you to come and experience my mouth just one time just one time LOL Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
To all those girls that have the issues that I was having find you a good Booker Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You see that is just it. Hiring a booker shows not only an elevated level of professionalism it also shows consideration for people's time. I realize the ladies here have their own lives but this is a business. You've done a good thing. Your customers win. You win. The voluntary exchange of goods and services. Speaking about customers and exchanging goods I'm going to have to pm you.
Bring it
Bring it Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Kendal, If you are as good at returning text messages as you are posting on ECCIE, you should have no problem with TCB!
Possibilities:
1) you're coming off as needy and they're ghosting you
2) you're trying to have a conversation, rather than booking, and they have shit to do
3) their appointment just walked in, and their TCB sucks so they don't get back to you after their client leaves
4) they're on mommy duty
5) you've tried to haggle and they've now ghosted you
6) you're texting after she went to bed
7) she's at her RW job
8) RW friend, bf, family member walked in/called, etc

Really, the list is endless. If you really want to see that specific provider, try again. After that, move the fuck on, because either a) she has shitty TCB and who knows if she'll show up/be ready on time, or b) she's too busy with her current clients and doesn't have time to fit you in anyway (and doesn't have the courtesy to say she's too busy. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Right on!

We want to be sweet and as professional as we can. But guys...she has a life too! It might not be an instant reply every time lol.

And if she doesn't ever reply? Take the hint...