The false deep throat

Practise makes perfect! Plus, guys like when you practise!
I was playing golf with a dentist one day. For some reason we got on the subject of BJs. He told me the tissue in the mouth is the same as the tissue inside a vagina. I'm taking him for his word. If I want to bury my cock deep as I can, I'll opt for a vagina. It doesn't have teeth or tonsils. But I'd rather have a ho that's a tongue expert to work my cock, balls and asshole.
I was playing golf with a dentist one day. For some reason we got on the subject of BJs. He told me the tissue in the mouth is the same as the tissue inside a vagina. I'm taking him for his word. If I want to bury my cock deep as I can, I'll opt for a vagina. It doesn't have teeth or tonsils. But I'd rather have a ho that's a tongue expert to work my cock, balls and asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
I pass
I pass Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You can pass. I can face fuck you too. But I'd rather pound your pussy instead of your mouth. Pussys are made for pounding. I like some finesse when it comes to your mouth.
No, its not just you...especially the part in bold

As for the DT...unless a girl to has her nose against my pubes, ALL of my dick in her mouth,and her tongue licking my balls at the same time, it ain't a true DT. Examples below

Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Using your definition, I got that....

....once.

Not saying anything about my size; just sayingsomeone with that skill has been a rare find for me.
You can pass. I can face fuck you too. But I'd rather pound your pussy instead of your mouth. Pussys are made for pounding. I like some finesse when it comes to your mouth. Originally Posted by bambino
Some mouths can do both finesse and FHF.
Some mouths can do both finesse and FHF. Originally Posted by emptywallet
I know, women have another option. You can pound their assholes too.
I know, women have another option. You can pound their assholes too. Originally Posted by bambino
Step away from the fart box
An earnest attempt can still feel quite good and is appreciated.
I know, women have another option. You can pound their assholes too. Originally Posted by bambino
That is not really an option for me.

I do sometime used my hand around the cock because usually the guys like it better that way. Added stimulation. But I don't do DT very often.
I my many conquest regular and tricking. I have meet 3 or 4 women that can deep throat The Monster Pony. The Monster Pony aka John Dagger make the girl pee pee when they see he!!!
I don't make claims as to whether I DT or not, because obviously it depends on the anatomy of the client as to whether I can or not. And as of today, I have had one client in my whole history tell me his cock size before the session.
And I'm not bulimic, so I do have a healthy gag reflex. Just saying. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
As far as this old man's anatomy, I'd feel highly complimented if you said you gave me deep lip, or if you said, when I slammed it in to the hilt, you could almost touch it with your tongue.