Squirting: Yay Or Nay?

• st929
  • 05-05-2010, 11:11 PM
I have to say I don't like it ... I LOVE it, and Starr is YUMMIE :-). I still have dreams of Starr.

Ok back to my box.
Like no, I LOVE it. A warning would be nice if I my face was down there, but if it happens from penetration no warning is needed. I think its the surprise thats the turn on, for me.
If its on the menu, I'm definitely looking to place an order.

@dominos: Stilleto Kitty definitely squirts, you should leave your clothes in another room if you want them to stay dry.

Others I've seen: Sandarah and Rafaela Brasil.
Damn, I need save up and plan a three-day weekend to work this out with all you women.
I have been with 4 squirters in the past 3 years and always with DATY! I love it!!
I LOVE it!!
I had a g/f in college who squirted twice.
First time, we had been on a day trip. Coming home I put two Benwa balls in her. When we got to my place, she was complaning about the balls putting pressure on her cervix. I got them out. She was soaking wet. I sat on the couch and she got on CG. She came in 30 seconds with a small squirt, and even said sorry. She came 7 times total, squirting more each time. I loved feeling the gushing on my balls.
Second time, we were on my boat after a night of hard partying. After everyone else got of the boat, the two of us stripped for a nude boat ride. I dropped the anchor about 3am and she joined me on the bow. We went at it mish and she squirted. Again, she said sorry. I told her I loved feeling her squirt.
Those are the only times I've been witha squirted. I still Jack off thinking about those two episodes.
UTR, we'll get a room. (You're welcome to come.)

On topic, though. I did have a time when a gf of mine was learning to squirt. One particular time, she did urinate on me during daty. So, I guess I can understand the guys reaction. As for me, I didn't scream, jump up and run. I calmly let her know it wasn't squirt. Even though there was a little embarrassment, we had a good laugh, and continued our play. Things happen. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
What, she just decided to take a piss while you were feasting down below? Easier than interrupting you and hitting the head? LOL. How did you know the difference? I'm thinking it was the real deal and you just didn't know it.
As long as my SHAM WOW can soak it all up. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
You might need three if you do it well and appriciate multiple o's.
Never had a woman squirt but it would be huge turn-on for sure!
Love it!
Absolutely love the squirters.... it's incredible!!!!!!!!!
Someone must have had a fun time to resurrect this old thing...
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!
I thought 2010 was a dry year.

I didn't pick no cotton or shock no hay as I recall.
No that was 2011.
WTF, Dannie made me sleep in the wet spot and she told me it was a spilled drink.
I still get NO GUMBO!!!