Providers's Logic... more like the lack of it!

If you have the receipt go return it and bring cash.
Lazy Fool.
To who ever contributed to this thread. I was fighting off sleep and this woke me up. Pure greatness !
If you have the receipt go return it and bring cash.
Lazy Fool. Originally Posted by DallasBella
Common! Didnt you read? He would have to BRAVE traffic, heat, crowds!
You can't ask him to do any effort, whe he has a bag that can be given!
He is not dumb! He is smart, not like evervody says!
He is not dumb! He is smart, not like evervody says! Originally Posted by needingmilking
I keep going back and reading that post - every time I read finding a parking space and waiting in line at the store I bust out laughing. This is one of the better threads in a while. And we wonder why the girls get cranky. Hell, sucking and fucking is the easy part of their job, arguing with idiots has to be much tougher.
It's too much work for arguing, I just wanna get my bang on
I keep going back and reading that post - every time I read finding a parking space and waiting in line at the store I bust out laughing. This is one of the better threads in a while. And we wonder why the girls get cranky. Hell, sucking and fucking is the easy part of their job, arguing with idiots has to be much tougher. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Hahaha!!! Yea, but that's why I screen and select so I won't have to deal with something like this.
Mamasan will take the handbag
He is not dumb! He is smart, not like evervody says! Originally Posted by needingmilking

Don't forget gas and wear and tear on his car....
Day late and a dollar short, but I gotta go with the consensus here. I hate pile ons, but....I'm PILING ON!!!!

Yayyyyy!!!!!! [This is what I yelled when I jumped on the pile]

Dude, that purse doesn't mean shit to anyone not looking to obtain a purse. The fact that you offered it in exchange for money is laughable. Kinda like someone trying to offer you a sandwich that they don't want. Hey, how about you just give me the money and I'll get my own sandwich. I don't want the sandwich that YOU don't want.

LMAO!!! Dude, this is some funny shit!!

A fucking purse...for some pussy. LMAO, again!!!!

You're funny, man! Lol. Oh, you're funny.
This dude is hilarious he reminds me of that guy that said he was gonna burn 10,000 on the BBQ grill rather than give it to an eccie provider lol
  • Lusty
  • 07-19-2016, 09:40 AM
This entire thread has my head spinning. So many questions that need answers.

I never use the word Ho. Originally Posted by CG2014
Not even at Christmas?

Don't put words in my mouth. Originally Posted by CG2014
What should they put in your mouth? Never mind.

There is only one of me. Originally Posted by CG2014
Are you sure?

I am not davidfree Originally Posted by CG2014
Sure. Originally Posted by THN
ummmm...she would know.

I hope it's not Michael Kors!l Originally Posted by samantha thom
Who is Michael Kors? ECCIE search is not being my friend.

I paid more than $550 Originally Posted by CG2014
in exchange for a 1 hour session. Originally Posted by CG2014
GPS?

there is a girl I had to give it to but she didn't want it. Originally Posted by CG2014
I got nothing...must suck to be you.

I took one of them to IKEA furniture store and bought 2 shopping carts Originally Posted by CG2014
and spent over $3,600 Originally Posted by CG2014
Were they imports?

this is my very first time trying to barter Originally Posted by CG2014
Really?

I thought this would be easier than making a trip back to Galleria Originally Posted by CG2014
Nope!

Just a fucktard and his handbag/purse Originally Posted by pyramider
Is that what this is all about?

They are Providers. Originally Posted by CG2014
Finally! Something I understand.

I am an expert. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I'll bet you are!!! No questions about that.

There are so many more questions to ask but its time to wipe and flush. CG2014 sir, please don't be offended. All of your posts were completely taken out of context. Just poking a little fun...
This thread is hilarious for a few reasons.

If a person doesn't want to barter, they shouldn't be expected to.

Just because you value something doesn't mean they should as well.

The OP says the purse can be returned for cash, but he himself doesn't want to do it because of time, gas money, and wear and tear on the car. But it's okay to expect someone else to do the legwork?

Then on top of it there's a chance of it being counterfeit.

Do remind me again why this was ever a good idea.
It's not counterfeit. I have the gift receipt and price tag to prove it.

No I can't return it for cash refund without a sales receipt and just the gift receipt.

The manager said over the phone he would do it because he remembers me from when I bought it among with other items and paid in cash.

But I went there yesterday and a different manager was on duty and he said he couldn't do it, he said it's against store policy to give a cash refund without a receipt.

Some of you folks have absolutely no reading comprehension whatseover!!

And yes, there are providers who barter session for goods and services.

Just search for them and you will find them.

I've found some that wanted horse ranch equipment or a laptop or video games or electronics.

So don't tell me this was not a good idea and as I've already said, this is my first time asking for a session by bartering.

I have always paid what the providers asked me to pay, IN CASH, and even went above and beyond the amount they asked for.

Everyone on here is so opinionated and an expert.

I or someone can post a thread titled: "The weather is nice today"

and you will all gang up on it pointing out all the negatives about it.

Why don't you go worry about your own thing?

So much for this place being a place for provider and hobbyist to get together and have a good time.

Most of the time you act like a bunch of bickering 5 years old more than adults male and females.
So, CG2014...

1) You have an item that has no value to you personally.

2) Apparently, most providers don't see any value in the item for them personally, either (actually, ALL providers feel that way up to this point)

But you feel that providers are stupid, irrational HOs because they haven't rushed to throw pushy at you in return for a no-value bag (of course, if one bites, then the genuine designer name item will have some value by definition then). Originally Posted by Bobave
2) Apparently, most providers don't see any value in the item for them personally, either (actually, ALL providers feel that way up to this point)

So true many tricks already want specials quick visits nonsenses like that, then you add insult to injury with trying to trade item for sex. How about you pay a bill something that has value to somebody then we can talk about trading a sex for services. make sure it is with a money order or something, i don't need any cc disputes, other wise ill go ape shit.
Well, this thread went in another direction