What Is One Thing You Have Not Tried That Sometimes..

Questor, I did a professional female body builder once.
..makes you wonder if it would be Fun?

😋..I will fess up and go first..
🙄Having Pse Sex with a Tranny.
Ok I want Boobs in my face to play with white getting cock.
😈
But then I wonder is it possible for them to maintain a hard on?
Since Im a female?

Maybe I will just stick to strap on play with females.

However a cuckhold playdate with a subby is coming up.
Cant wait!!

Please share your thought.💋 Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Lady and a Beautiful Trans Lady together using me for their please
Smoking Fetish want a provider to smoke while playing.. Can't believe how hard this is to find..... Originally Posted by Marckale
I have only smoked after sex: I know, I looked!
While I have had a wide variety of experiences during my hobby tenure, the one thing I've NEVER experienced was being seduced by a hobbyists unexpectedly. Every session has been planned but I would so enjoy sitting at dinner (obviously alone) while traveling and being noticed, approached, seduced and entertained for several hours. I'm always ready, but alas...
I have done most everything I ever wanted, and thought about.
With the exception of one provider, none do what they want, they always try to figure out what to do next.

If I could find an aggressive chick, who gets off on doing it her way, it would probably by my last thing to scratch off my bucket list.

Most all chicks want to suck, climb on for some CG then think it's over. It seems like this is the way they all want to do it. Some need to let go and have a good time. If they can.
I'm not that hard to please.
If I could find an aggressive chick, who gets off on doing it her way, it would probably by my last thing to scratch off my bucket list.
. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Next time I see you I'm going to make you regret saying this
Next time I see you I'm going to make you regret saying this Originally Posted by KinkyCaramel337
I'd buy a ticket to watch that.
Next time I see you I'm going to make you regret saying this Originally Posted by KinkyCaramel337

I said "with the exception on one chick"... Guess who that was???
I'd buy a ticket to watch that. Originally Posted by FLWriter

Warning: She is not for the weak hearted!!!
Though I identify as mostly straight, TS sex (full service both ways) and non-femdom pegging are definitely on my bucket list. Actually, I've never been with a woman who could convincingly dominate me, and that belongs on the list as well. I'd also like to try a duo or trio. I'd love to be the meat in a redhead sandwich.
I would like to be a driver for an evening just once. Since my history demonstrates that I don't tell tales out of school, minding my own bidness would not be a problem for my passenger.
I'd buy a ticket to watch that. Originally Posted by FLWriter
This. Kind of interested in being a voyeur.
replied to the wrong thread...
I want to play with a deaf girl. I know its strange, but I want the girl to either be deaf, or at least pretend she is.... Originally Posted by Holden67
I would love to be with a provide who knows sign language
I would love to be with a provide who knows sign language Originally Posted by LocoLobo
Beyond just the middle finger upraised, I presume?