Poll - What forum should the Niagara Falls Canada reviews be posted to

The solution is simple...there should be a Niagara Falls forum and the reviews, and discussion, should be moved there...everyone happy? Originally Posted by Wakeup
There is an old saying that applies here: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"
There's another saying, "If it's broke, fix it."

So Mr. Fruit. Suppose a complete newbie comes on here and is specifically looking for Niagara Falls Canada girls...how easy is it for them? Especially since we have Canadian forums now?

Easy for you, means nothing...easy for everyone begins to take on meaning...

P.S.-I didn't vote either...no need...
mmm dearhunter and Wakeup did not vote
yet iggy did

just taking notes
The solution is simple...there should be a Niagara Falls forum and the reviews, and discussion, should be moved there...everyone happy? Originally Posted by Wakeup
So... except for disagreeing on whether to do it the easy way or the hard way we had it all figured out a few days ago save the dotting of the ayes and the crossing of the tease... (where have I heard that before?)
While you guys have been busy haggling over all of this.... I was busy building the
First International Repository.....

You're welcome.
There's another saying, "If it's broke, fix it." Originally Posted by Wakeup
Exactly right, but in this case, it wasn't.

Let's take a specific example of how posting NF, ON reviews in Upstate New York has benefited the local hobby community.

Two words: Frankie Fine

Frankie used to work near Woodstock, IIRC. She would visit NF occasionally. I was fortunate enough to discover her and her world-class talents. I was among the first to post reviews of her in the Upstate NY forum. Around that time she started moving her base of operations to NF. How many Upstaters do you think would have found out about her if I and others had to post those reviews in a completely separate NF, ON forum, or worse yet, a Toronto forum? I suspect a LOT less.

The hobby is not defined by lines on a map. Proximity plays into the decision to engage as much as anything else. Saying a review has to go in one forum if it is on one side of a river and in a different forum if it is on the other side of the river is just anal-retentive micro-management.
Exactly right, but in this case, it wasn't.

Let's take a specific example of how posting NF, ON reviews in Upstate New York has benefited the local hobby community.

Two words: Frankie Fine

Frankie used to work near Woodstock, IIRC. She would visit NF occasionally. I was fortunate enough to discover her and her world-class talents. I was among the first to post reviews of her in the Upstate NY forum. Around that time she started moving her base of operations to NF. How many Upstaters do you think would have found out about her if I and others had to post those reviews in a completely separate NF, ON forum, or worse yet, a Toronto forum? I suspect a LOT less.

The hobby is not defined by lines on a map. Proximity plays into the decision to engage as much as anything else. Saying a review has to go in one forum if it is on one side of a river and in a different forum if it is on the other side of the river is just anal-retentive micro-management. Originally Posted by pineappleguy
1450 ft I hear so how long is the Rainbow Bridge, cant be much more than 1450 ft
Exactly right, but in this case, it wasn't. Originally Posted by pineappleguy
Says you...others think differently...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow...agara_Falls%29

dang Rainbow bridge is 1450 ft

iggy you bitched about 1450ft WTF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow...agara_Falls%29

dang Rainbow bridge is 1450 ft

iggy you bitched about 1450ft WTF
By the way...raise your hand if you actually live in Niagara Falls, NY.
high drama! ...plastic man is on he edge of his ...plastic chair!

...this vote is ...too close to call!
Says you...others think differently... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Once again, sir, you are correct! As of the time that I am making this post, a grand total of 6 others disagree with me... as opposed to the 42 others that do agree.

You DID click on "View Poll Results" before making that comment to see if you were pissing into the wind... didn't you???
By the way...raise your hand if you actually live in Niagara Falls, NY. Originally Posted by Wakeup
darn it
Monroe county north-west of ROC

been a few years that I played in NFC or St Cath's
yet I know of members near me do most of there play in Falls area Canada side
they lurk eccie on the most part now

Now if Erie or Niagara county's NY many play only in Canada at or near NF

Now there was a member near ROC now he retired from this always went to Montreal the most. I taint saying where his report/reviews are LOL
The bridge between El Paso and Juarez is less than 300/ft.
There is no bridge between San Diego and Tijuana, it just a line painted on the ground.
also looking as dead areas on eccie

so what of a Niagara Falls Canada area CC
can that be had, Just askin