Falling in love with an engaged woman

Hold it right there mister. I’m already booked for her bachelorette party and I have three bridesmaids arranged for the after party.

What happened to the saying you don’t get your meat where you get your bread and butter. Or don’t defecate where you work. Or something about hooking up at work.
wait till the sap is def out of town for the Notel move. Originally Posted by Cocksman4pussy
No need, they can do a car date during their lunch break, the supply closet or the boiler room.
Following, but a picture of her would help set the scene a little better. Let us be the judge of whether the juice is worth the squeeze. :-) Go get 'er tiger!
Foook!!!
Just looking at your avatar gave me a stiffy , you are looking very lovely young lady Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thank you love , you got me wet last tour to Houston so you would know
lol that’s the big if. Let’s see how things go next week.. Originally Posted by jsanto
Please report back !
Following, but a picture of her would help set the scene a little better. Let us be the judge of whether the juice is worth the squeeze. :-) Go get 'er tiger! Originally Posted by dogtown
As much as I’d love to share pics, I wouldn’t want to risk anyone recognizing her hahah. You’ll have to take my word that the juice is worth the squeeze. She’s a mixed latina, spinner with an amazing body (abs, juicy booty) and a cute face. I tried so hard to not get seduced but alas, here we are
We made out a lot again today. Seems like the few days away made her really miss me. She almost blew me in a closet, but we were worried someone would catch us. She’s open to a notel once her man leaves for work, hoping it’s soon bc idk if we can take it much longer ��
  • pxmcc
  • 08-27-2024, 04:28 AM
^^she needs to practice airplane mode or "battery went dead" mode to get her guy used to it.

she sounds hot af. spinners with ginormous booties and perky titties are indeed all that..
1) Posting your "falling in love" on a fuck-around board is an oxymoron. More likely you're falling in lust. Once the excitement wears off, you'll be back at square one.
2) Reading all this reminds me of a saying, something about eating where you shit and fucking around where you work. Probably not a good idea
  • BLM69
  • 08-27-2024, 04:28 PM
She's for the streets, if she's doing it with you, she'll do it with someone else, don't trust ever trust a hoe! Take your feelings out of it and open your eyes
Never, and I mean never, get your meat where you get your bread.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-29-2024, 12:19 AM
^^hey Boardman, where ya been, yo..

i dunno, i dated my hottest ex working at..wait for it...Burger King.
#factssadbuttrue..
  • Busty
  • 08-29-2024, 01:52 AM
oh for fuks sake, she is just teasing him & stringing him along for the hell of it. She gets off on the attention but won't screw him.
Cruel intentions
Boardman is right, the litterbox is too close to the food
^^hey Boardman, where ya been, yo..

i dunno, i dated my hottest ex working at..wait for it...Burger King.
#factssadbuttrue.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
So did you have it your way?
Tick-tock, tick-tock... if Jsanto hasn't sealed the deal by now, I'm betting that it ain't happening. She's probably just dick teasing him. For all he knows, she's being coached by one of her GFs on how to tell if you really want to marry your fiance kind of bullshit.