Remember the crud?

*Pic removed ....lets try to keep pics of kids off of a SHMB - JCM

Yeah, EVA's right. This is getting funnier all the time.
Nice deflection Judy...
This will give EVA a good laugh;

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/26/he...dren.html?_r=0

I don't see how a picture about the OP from a story about the OP from the New York Times is a deflection. Did you change medication again?
This will give EVA a good laugh;

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/26/he...dren.html?_r=0

I don't see how a picture about the OP from a story about the OP from the New York Times is a deflection. Did you change medication again? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hint: OP was about the white house obstructing a investigation, and sending sick kids allover the USA. Take your meds.
Didn't even bother to read the story huh?
He'd have to be able to read, JD. Don't make fun of the illiterate.
Didn't even bother to read the story huh? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He'd have to be able to read, JD. Don't make fun of the illiterate. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I read your OP simple shit, what did you expect? you have had nothing to show the white house is sending sick kids and suppressing a investigation. Hell the local news showed a ongoing investigation. I see you have sucked dull knife into WKing for you. You two complement each other...LMAO. PS idiot no kids pictures.
I see you have sucked dull knife into WKing for you. You two complement each other...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's an open and shut case of one Idiot Klan, errrrr Clan member feeding off another Idiot Klan, errrr Clan member.

Such is life in Idiotville!
Now some these kids are ending up paralyzed. This keeps getting funnier. EVA is in stitches.
Now some these kids are ending up paralyzed. This keeps getting funnier. EVA is in stitches. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
As usual you are full of shit. Stick to your OP about the white house being to blame, and stonewalling the investigation.